Old Leirvik >>>>>>>>>> New Leirvik

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno exactly what I'm doing wrong TBH but I can never find any fights any more except around towers, & even then it's just a question of which zerg rolls me.

I have just about zero motivation to log on since they changed Leirvik. I can't think of a single thing about New Leirvik which is better than Old Leirvik.

Old Leirvik >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> New Leirvik.

Feel free to disagree :D

Inarra - Used-to-be-NS.

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Personally i like the new Leirvik alot better. Old Leirvik was a small piece of land where you couldnt roam anywhere without having npc agro or mob agro. New Leirvik layout is really really nice for that. Especially the part about mobs are only hostile now. Unfortunately zerg wise its a general tendency from all three realms...

But for your lack of finding people, there is a simple reason - it is not as busy atm. Summer, holiday or parents cancelling childrens accounts? :D Have had a few good fights both solo and in group. From hib pow when you run solo/duo/trio and encounter fg of instant classes or pet and run spamming classes... thats where the joy goes..

People can whine all they want about the claiming of towers/ck's but i think its a nice challenge - what i dont understand is some of the people on this forum complaining about it are the same ones who are the first to run inside and hide in their own claimed towers...

But for soloers (should that happen) maybe leave the central island to fg action and use the bridgeheads for solo? Depending ofc if the fg's wont come and steamroll the soloers, which they will at some point ofc..

Last one for you inarra - roll a visible, let people find you instead :fluffle:

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Even when there's plenty of deathspam I can't seem to find it =/

& no-one really uses the bridgeheads ... I've been to all 3 at various times of day. Almost all seem to either swim or boat like before.

Mobs on hostile i/o agro would've solved the NPC/Mob agro problem on its own.

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Well im loving new leirvik with my ns and finding it so much better then old leirvik ... most of my kills are i kill i get zerged but that dosnt bover me at all cause i just keep coming back time and time again ...

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
yeah I keep seeing your spam =/

"A ranger was killed at your outpost with XX enemies in the area"
"So-and-so was killed by Tothotspurfc"
Then I ride around Leirvik visible on my horse & find nothing at all ...
... keep riding ... nada ...

I see no-one & no-one sees me =/

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
wodzie said:
But for your lack of finding people, there is a simple reason - it is not as busy atm. Summer, holiday or parents cancelling childrens accounts? :D Have had a few good fights both solo and in group. From hib pow when you run solo/duo/trio and encounter fg of instant classes or pet and run spamming classes... thats where the joy goes..

I would't know about that at the mo. I know there's one less alb in there at the mo as I'm having fun in hib land as well you know.

Just wish I had some cash and things were not so expensive on CM's.

So if anyone has any vamp gear they would like to donate please feel free to yell me on Accu in game or PM me as im a poor alb wanting to play a bit of hibs.

Citereh (on hold from buffing Darksmoke as I want a leirvik hib)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
wodzie said:
But for soloers (should that happen) maybe leave the central island to fg action and use the bridgeheads for solo? Depending ofc if the fg's wont come and steamroll the soloers, which they will at some point ofc..

i solo :p

i roam though, if i find something, i find something, if not, then i don't. simple as that. I'm mostly waiting for albs/mids to roll some tanks for me to fight. Best fight i have had to date is with a lil koby SB, he got me down to 9%, i was well impressed.

The moral of this story ... ROLL MORE TANKS!

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
I would't know about that at the mo. I know there's one less alb in there at the mo as I'm having fun in hib land as well you know.

Just wish I had some cash and things were not so expensive on CM's.

So if anyone has any vamp gear they would like to donate please feel free to yell me on Accu in game or PM me as im a poor alb wanting to play a bit of hibs.

Citereh (on hold from buffing Darksmoke as I want a leirvik hib)

Might have some crap lying around...ill check tonite.

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom