old incoming! (ye been warned!)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Haha. That made me laugh. Could do with a updating for all the current/old regulars and something about them :D

*Fears what his and Toht's descriptions would be*

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
So, if you ever hear a faint whisper of "old..." in the wind, feel a tickle in your bum when you're all alone, or even think you saw something really perverse move in the shadows...beware, it may be a member of the OT.

LMAO

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Historical Footnote by DaGaffer Have you ever wondered why DAoC and FreddysHouse got together? Well its my fault (sort of). Back in ancient times, when Freddy was Barry, and he had a World not a House, and was owned by an evil corporation, a deal was done to promote a little game called Dark Age of Camelot in exchange for a cut of subscriptions. As a casual aside, I said "oh, and we'll give you a forum if you like" (I was a slave of the evil corporation at the time). "Sure, whatever." said the man in the suit opposite me. a few months later GOA, tired of dealing with irritating things like customers, ran screaming for the hills and we had spawned a monster. Later, When the evil corporation decided he didn't like Barry (or his nice black and purple sister) anymore, a kindly Italian pervert and a small bald man stepped in to save the day. And that, children, is why FreddysHouse is full of people with strange goblin fixations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom