old fart

Nate

FH is my second home
mercury said:
Now reach for the glue.

i don't get it ;o

and fgs blue, why can't u die soon..i keep letting you die sun/mon/thurs all the time (say something like interrupted or smth) but really i do it so you think hey i've died so much i'll probly die soon...but nothing gets through does it...it's because your northern isn't it..i knew it, bloody northerners..

/sarcasm btw ;o

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Bluesky said:
Well Ix I usually export from Premiere Pro2 with Microsoft AVI, uncompressed, 800x600 and also uncompressed audio. Then from virtual dub I compress with xvid codec (2pass using 1200kbps bitrate) video and lame mp3 audio (44100hz, 128kbps, CBR stereo). I tried using ABR for audio but had some sync'ing issues so although CBR is a tiny bit bigger file size its worth it. I'm no expert on this but these are the setting that work for me and produce ok end results :)

Oki, txs for tips blue :) we wen't to TG yesterday and I saved lot of content from there (including extermination of queen/king :) ), I don't get the gain of single and two pass video encoding - it seems to increase the size of final output if I set it to two pass. Xvid seem good codec, I had some issues when I used divx format (odd green bar in lower bottom part of the screen, also the quality seems little better in final output when I used xvid codec).

The final output of 43 min TG raid is around 460 mb. Any ideas of good free hosting services blue?

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
DANG!
Knew I had forgotten something... HAPPY BELATED, BLUEY ;)

Himse

FH is my second home
Bluesky said:
Well Ix I usually export from Premiere Pro2 with Microsoft AVI, uncompressed, 800x600 and also uncompressed audio. Then from virtual dub I compress with xvid codec (2pass using 1200kbps bitrate) video and lame mp3 audio (44100hz, 128kbps, CBR stereo). I tried using ABR for audio but had some sync'ing issues so although CBR is a tiny bit bigger file size its worth it. I'm no expert on this but these are the setting that work for me and produce ok end results :)

i think that made 0 sense to everyone =[

such genious talk.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Aremeriel said:
DANG!
Knew I had forgotten something... HAPPY BELATED, BLUEY ;)
Hey hun! come back and join a DR once again... missin' your pottytimes :p

Himse said:
i think that made 0 sense to everyone =[

such genious talk.
Speak for yourself... that made perfect sense to me...

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Will have to see about coming on a raid, but I might just pop by on Vent sometime a wednesday if it's still the same vent.. Otherwise i'd need an address. ;) hihi... Today's out of the question though, as I'll be doing my first BWL raid today and that on my Priest.... Meeeeeeeeeeep

Himse

FH is my second home
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:

Speak for yourself... that made perfect sense to me...

bigsoz genius nr2 :<

Nate

FH is my second home
Himse said:
bigsoz genius nr2 :<

i totally got that thing what he was talking about, your just a noobloloidiotloloolo etcyayaya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom