old eclipse vid

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
You guys prly missed it, was posted on prydwen forums a while back, gotten a new host now tho so gotta scroll down to get a proper link.

But anyways, if you're bored I finally managed to get a new link up for an OF eclipse/prydwen movie, not too good qual but it's 13 mins and only 117 mb so it doesn't take long to download, so feel free if you're bored :)

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=169468 <-- thread

http://files.filefront.com/Eclipse_rvr_vidWMV/;4298936;;/fileinfo.html <-- download

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
fun to see some oldtime poonage ;) I enjoyed it..
but..

Some strange positioning withing the grp to stack your casters.
Dosent stun targets which r targets of PBAE, and some strange cameraviews along with some doubtful targeting but overall fun to see...

ps! only green dps debuff, resisted like 49% of the time :touch:

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
but..

Dosent stun targets which r targets of PBAE, and some strange cameraviews along with some doubtful targeting but overall fun to see...

well i played chanter back in of as well on excal :>
and tbh i agree with you, but most of us didnt realise how efficient stun where til toa and nf came and it became more of a necesety(no clue how its spelled) :>

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:
but..

Ayeh, wouldn't wanna play that zoomed in as well, and he uses keyboard to turn around sometimes which isn't exactly clever. I also agree with weird targetting, but his computer was very lagged when recording so that's most likely why.
Stacking pbaoe seemed to work back then though, it gave a great defensive parameter and quite frankly, it seemed like we barely ever lost interrupt war, and when we did the casters would split out obviously. (can see it works alright vs the highest rr grps out there 3 of the best playing at the time - maelstrom (the blue/white) Bad Omen (in the dark scene) and Outlast which were the albs)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
Ayeh, wouldn't wanna play that zoomed in as well, and he uses keyboard to turn around sometimes which isn't exactly clever. I also agree with weird targetting, but his computer was very lagged when recording so that's most likely why.
Stacking pbaoe seemed to work back then though, it gave a great defensive parameter and quite frankly, it seemed like we barely ever lost interrupt war, and when we did the casters would split out obviously. (can see it works alright vs the highest rr grps out there 3 of the best playing at the time - maelstrom (the blue/white) Bad Omen (in the dark scene) and Outlast which were the albs)

less grapple+pbae on our old tankgrps plis :(

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
less grapple+pbae on our old tankgrps plis :(

You had 2 casters in that fight :(

But look at the dmg we take :eek: it's barely any, in any of the fights.

Septina

Part of the furniture
statued said:
decided maiswell DL it 2day but wtf 1hour wait in line

If thats supposed to be may aswell in some sort of leet form you shall forever burn in the firery pits of hell. :(

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
statued said:
decided maiswell DL it 2day but wtf 1hour wait in line

Sometimes bad waiting time when us ppl use it, try downloading it earlier in the day EU time, seems to be less waiting time there, if you wanna.

Septina

Part of the furniture
statued said:
no its just the fact that i cant spell good

You never know, and just to make things clear i wasnt having a go at your spelling just that some abbreviations these days just makes you go O________O. :)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
You never know, and just to make things clear i wasnt having a go at your spelling just that some abbreviations these days just makes you go O________O. :)

I think I'll adopt maiswell just to annoy you :D

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
think it was a good video but the "view where too zoomed in for my taste can't understand how he plays like that and still seem to get the overall picture so good" just see how he targets healers behind him at one point when he never seen it i guess its via ventrilo but :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom