Old eacalibur

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
drops in to see if any is still arround from Albs forces on Freddys my name back then was Shanessa i used to run Masterlevels with many of you by now my name i guess is forgotten as not been active fore about 3 years .

how i s all old Excalibuers alb doing and did any of you mowed over to usa server

Shanessa of Excalibur nowdays on wow and still runs dark prophecys website

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
/wave :)
I remember your ML raids. I had plenty of gun watching everyone else doin all the work after i got killed at the start of each encounter. :)

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
become 388 mls run i did i wonder if eggy is still arround many god players i guess is gone i am not play daoc myself active nowdays but i do read forums and try rembers old players

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Hiya Shan - long time since I saw you around :) Hope you're keeping ok xx

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Not doing ok but i am fighting against a whiplash damage to neck thought i drop by see who i reqiice from daoc is it worth nowdays play on us servers in daoc

is there many albs on the server

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
theres alot of people on the servers from old excaliber,from all 3 realms,trouble is the lags insane prime time and ea is not doing anything to fix it so people are drifting away :/...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I remember you Shannesa. Thx for the great ml raids you did back then. When the difference between an ml raid on Albion and Hibernia whas about 300 people. Yours still went smooth even with the amount of people and the bitching that goes with it.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
theres alot of people on the servers from old excaliber,from all 3 realms,trouble is the lags insane prime time and ea is not doing anything to fix it so people are drifting away :/...

NF are fine primetime.. only laby and BGs there are laggy.. but who cares :)

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
how is mls then nowdays then easier or harder maybe should return and play on usa server would if i do so be any intresst of mls again ?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
how is mls then nowdays then easier or harder maybe should return and play on usa server would if i do so be any intresst of mls again ?

No one does mls anymore, every one buys em for bountypts, and sells bps so usually ml1-10 goes for 10-15p

Ilur-OOM

Loyal Freddie
Hey Shannesa nice to see you around! Haven't played much of anything lately, life just catches on to you when you grow older hehe!!! Started playing in a freeshard a couple of days ago just to kill the boredom.

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice to see that theres still activity on the servers - Im tempted to join forces once more

Argante

Loyal Freddie
Hail Shannesa, I remember your raids, good old times :)
Im think myself to join US servers.
Cheers

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Shannesa :) Kurios/Gracefullyours here. Long time no see. US servers are fine. Many European players and old names. At least that was 1 year ago.

<No idea what happened to my FH account. Requested new password and got user/pass from Sean?? The name rings vaguely a bell.. ?>

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Dori leaves and Sean returns ?

10754.gif

kurios

Loyal Freddie
Dori leaves and Sean returns ?

No he's not back :) Happely found my own login again. Still weird that i got Seans login after requesting password reset at the forums. We were in the same guild thoug, i remember now. Probably things got mixed up somehow.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Long time ago i played Daoc. Did the EU playerbase get imported into the US player database? Cba to level another toon tbh.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Long time ago i played Daoc. Did the EU playerbase get imported into the US player database? Cba to level another toon tbh.

Yes you can xfer your toon from european cluster to ywain (accountname)_EU i think it is

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Nah they are all crap and run by 12 year old's

Boo hoo!!!

I suddenly felt the urge to play DAOC again but when i finished installing the game, i realized i just cba to go throu the farming for rvr gear again (since I assume getting to 50 is cake nowadays) :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If you are just looking for some quick action freeshards are the way to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom