old daoc movie :D

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
As with a lot of MMORPGs there are many changes to DAOC which should never have happened!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
well new bg 46-49 will cure all the old frontier folk

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol did everyone notice the Thane die, some things never change

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
freeshards show that if OF was brought back today it would be even worse than daoc is currently tbh

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Elitestoner said:
freeshards show that if OF was brought back today it would be even worse than daoc is currently tbh
Shouldn't be an option to bring it back, they should simply never have changed it :)
Like DocWolfe sais, it went downhill after SI. I can easily imagine the game having just as many players now then, like it used to have.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
Shouldn't be an option to bring it back, they should simply never have changed it :)
Like DocWolfe sais, it went downhill after SI. I can easily imagine the game having just as many players now then, like it used to have.
hmm... you seriously think you wouldn't be bored by now if they didn't change anything since SI? I know I would, and I can assure you, that also would've led to a huge drop in playernumbers.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
hmm... you seriously think you wouldn't be bored by now if they didn't change anything since SI? I know I would, and I can assure you, that also would've led to a huge drop in playernumbers.

He's just saying things could have gone in a different way... thats what I was saying really.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Sparx said:
they will still find something to whine about, it will be to green or not have enough trees or something.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
I'm uploading my Prydwen Dragon raid movie, last raid on any server pre-TOA. Should be some good nostalgia for quite a few old Prydwen Albs :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:
Fuck me I remember watching that film at least 4 years ago now :x

i cant get the link to work, seems its not hosted anymore...

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Quite a few yellow cloaks, but the Phoenix Legion one has a red V with the phoenix image over it - don't think I saw any on there? Character listing is at the end of the clip anyway :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Elitestoner said:

thats only because freeshard devs cant stop fucking things up with the spells and abilities. like removing or nerfing spells/ra's/abilities they think is OP.

or, just adding even more OP shit.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
thats only because freeshard devs cant stop fucking things up with the spells and abilities. like removing or nerfing spells/ra's/abilities they think is OP.

or, just adding even more OP shit.

aye, because every freeshard is exactly the same

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Sparx said:

Why would it? Probably only gonna be some action there just after release. The other battlegrounds are slowly dying, thidranki is the only one being somewhat alive because of /level 20, there is just not gonna be enough people to make this battleground worth it.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:
I just clicked it, still works matey.

yeah, seems i needed to log out then back in and all the url's work :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom