Old Camlann Movies

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
Well just wanted to roam thought the past a little bit.. i lost my old hdd so was thinking if anyone had some nice camlann pvp movies to share. Would be nice to see some good old ones.

Cheers, Dutx

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
don't have the ammount of time i had before ^^

im curious.. did they delete camlann yet?

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
Index of /DAoC-Videos/Camlann + my main database that still has 400-500 videos left to upload is here http://damaja.org/DAoC-Videos/

PS: I hate to hijack this thread but these forums will not let me create my own thread.
I am sorry for hijacking your thread friend but this is the only way I can post right now .....

Cazn someone let me know if there is a setting I can change to be able to create my own threads here or what moderator actually checks his PMs so they can set me up to be able to post threads?

Currently all it allows me to do now is reply to someones thread.

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
no worries mate :cheers:

it's somehow on topic

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy! Im on US remember me? Huggles? xD on Alb its Cokey-Ywain1 or Cokee-Ywain1 Hib its Yazoo-Ywain10 Fek-Ywain-10

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
Well if anyone else has Camlann videos PLEASE PLEASE get me links to them and I will upload them with all the others I have from Camlann. Even though I played and still play Mordred I feel a fellowship with you Camlann guys. /hug

MacFlurry

Fledgling Freddie
old movies

I like the der trio movie Kindrid always swore that he was watching football euro 2004 or something.

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
Kindrid always had a reason when loosing ^^

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
been watching some of these, mostly shit but they make me miss camlann :)

also you don't have mine! but its shit (and I cba to upload anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom