Old accounts and transfers

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi,

Was wondering what I do, or who I email to get my old EU accounts back. I don't have my details around anymore apart from the usernames and email addresses.

Do I need to make a main account on the eu.mythic site then make a transfer onto it of game accounts?

https://eu-accounts.eamythic.com/ - this site doesn't recognise any of my old EU accounts... does this mean they're being moved over from Goa's database onto the new site or do I need to get in contact with Goa direct to renew/regain my info before transfering onto the above website?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Nah, all accounts have been moved over to Mythic's EU DAoC account center.

Remember to use your game account + password when trying to log in to the new account center. If you can't recover your password via the forgotten password function (by submitting the email the accounts were linked to), you need to call their customer support and they will swiftly deal with it

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
The new account site doesn't seem to recognise my old email accounts, so I can't even retrieve any passwords.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
The new account site doesn't seem to recognise my old email accounts, so I can't even retrieve any passwords.

call them, tell your game account name, and they will ask a new email address where they can send ur new pw. Some EU account details have been deleted through the transfer, thats why ur old pw and email address doesn't work.

Mirianna

Regular Freddie

The subs password is no longer needed, if you can remember your game login and password, thats all you need now. If you can't remember that though, contacting mythic is all you can do, just make sure you've got as much info as you can, as it makes it easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom