OLD!!1one but what the hell...

V

Validus

glad they found something to do with those street cats

O

old.Tohtori

Have to post this old comment of mine, just for the occasion:

"And get a few fucking liberals banging on my door like it was a runaway model from cucci and saying hwo i can be so cruel to animals? No fucking way. I'll pour some gas and shit in the bottles and use them as Molotov's Bonsai Kittens and throw them across the street into the kindergarden! Muahaha!

And then...when the kids are running around with burning kittens stuck t their asses i'll phone the animal protection association and tell them that a satanic cult is testing animal behavior in extreme conditions across the street!! *rolls on the floor laughing his ass off*

Oh..oh! And when the animal protetion people come around i'll call the child abuse center and tell them that the animal protection people are sticking burning kittens to the kids to teach them a fucking lesson!!!"

EDIT: Also in the name of threadcapture i wanted to post this oldie goldie here too:

*puts in his teeth*

I remember when i was young...We didn't have birthdays, we only had a stick that our dad used to beat us with for being born. We called it Stick-day. The young people these days think they have it tough. Bah! We didn't even get a cake like these new age x-generation hippies do! We considered ourselves lucky if we even got beaten with a stick on Stick Day. That was a happy day indeed. Cakes, presents...humbug!

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom