OLA! RA stuff thank you very much.

O

old.Tohtori

You beautiful people on the other side of ze screen, i need ta find a list of realm abilities so i don't gimp myself when i finally get some sweet delicious boothey! i mean...realm points.

Get those links flowing, i /bow and leave you at it. Thanks!

O

old.Tohtori

Thanks Cad. And they say mods are good for nothing :p

*pets the good mod*

C

Cadire

I feel all fluffy and loved now :)

... until I next pop into the Excal forums :/

G

granny

Here's the Camelot Herald master list and there's a nice configurator thingy here (scroll down and hit "go".

O

old.Tohtori

Granny and Caddy say you have to go here so it must be the best place...

Silly people.

Thanks again.

G

granny

Doh :p

Sorry, started replying then got distracted by work (silly work) and by the time I got round hitting the "submit" button you & Cadire had already had a nice little conversation :p

D

dk_flint

"i will not ask dumb questions before using google again ..." "i will not ask dumb questions before using google again ..." "i will not ask dumb questions before using google again ..." "i will not ask dumb questions before using google again ..."

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by dk_flint
"i will not ask dumb questions before using google again ..." "i will not ask dumb questions before using google again ..." "i will not ask dumb questions before using google again ..." "i will not ask dumb questions before using google again ..."

Good for you! Bravo! You've learned a new way to find information on the inturnet!

Now piss off, this way is much faster and more efficient since i usually get more info then just a link.

L

lakih

Not to forget you also get a +1 postcount, some time to "talk" to your community "friends" and so on and so forth...

:m00:

(btw, postcount ++1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom