Ol Cookys croaked

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Robin Cook died while walking in Scotland

If youdon't know who he is. he's the guy who resigned from the UK government over the Iraq war.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Job said:
Robin Cook died while walking in Scotland

If youdon't know who he is. he's the guy who resigned from the UK government over the Iraq war.

How'd he die?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
yep but thats two of them dead now (someone who had evidence against them, ans someobe who opposed him) or was it 3?

:sinisterlookingsmilie:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
DocWolfe said:
lol he wasn't a good guy...
dunno he might have been but i could never understand a word the bloke said.
RIP mister cook.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He was the Foriegn Secretary and was demoted by Blair, he opposed on the war on the grounds that it was illegal, pointless and was targetting totally the wrong guy, I agree on two points but I don't think it was pointless.

We had to do something to remind everybodys who's in charge here, casually walking in and taking a whole country, causing total mayhem without a single civilian American so much as spilling his diet coke kinda shows the world what happens if you fick with us.

This is a war people, it's a war of culture and belief, they want fear of god , we want total decadence, who's right doesn't actually matter, it's who wins that matters.

It's just a shame the poor Iraqi's , who leant in our direction to start with had to take the brunt of this show of force, they of all people didn't deserve it.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Job said:
We had to do something to remind everybodys who's in charge here, casually walking in and taking a whole country, causing total mayhem without a single civilian American so much as spilling his diet coke kinda shows the world what happens if you fick with us.

9.11? Isnt what caused all this "holy shit, he is a terrorist!" stuff?

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
he was murdered i tell you!

cant talk now tho !

they are after me <runs>!

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
who cares anymore really .. jst dont stand in front of america on anything ;p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Conchabar said:
who cares anymore really .. jst dont stand in front of america on anything ;p

Seeing as we all watch american tv shows, eat america food, use american products, listen to american bands etc

Might as well call us Americans xD

soze

I am a FH squatter
"England is nothing but the 51st state of America" Mr S L Jackson

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Actually coined by The The in late eighties...song called Heartland. And yeah we're the biggest aircraft carrier in the world...

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
like him or not Cook was one of the few politicians that actually did as they pleased. Not like the rest of the useless lot in the commons.

spanxx

Fledgling Freddie
and they reckon walking is good for your health? *tut tut* this is my excuse for being a lazy, fat, jobless layabout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom