Okay then, ban me.

T

The Fonz

I'm gonna get banned and I don't believe in keeping secrets so this is a message to the person who sent me the pm.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

You so want to be a moderator.

Go on, admit it pussy!

You wannabe mods make me sick

:puke:

D

Damon_D

thats just silly..why would any one ban you..you not even half as silly as I am.. and not nearly as great a fan of physical violence

T

The Fonz

Hell I can't troll the off topic section!!!!!!

Cadire will not stand for it!!!!!!

T

Teh Krypt

Its just Fonz exadurating for the Blackburn Crew (tm)

Hes not going to get baned, just a warning :p

V

Validus

Trolls dont Rahh!! they Ruaargh!

ban fonz and his imaginary friend!!

shutup skippy.

T

The Fonz

Well I'm not gonna stop doing what I've always done here so they might as well ban me now and save time.

After all, it wasn't me who started shit thread after shit thread about fuck all.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by The Fonz
Well I'm not gonna stop doing what I've always done here so they might as well ban me now and save time.

After all, it wasn't me who started shit thread after shit thread about fuck all.

Its ok. The Blackburn Crew will prevale!

T

The Kingpin

So am i, but i don't admit it, or do it, am not sure, what is the world comeing to, do you admit or do you say you admit, but then say you never admit, please god help us all, am getting on my own nerves.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by The Kingpin
So am i, but i don't admit it, or do it, am not sure, what is the world comeing to, do you admit or do you say you admit, but then say you never admit, please god help us all, am getting on my own nerves.

Southerner1!!1

T

The Kingpin

You saying am from the south, i am the f-15 bird killer, a master mind in the slaying of helpless birds.

Not a master mind is getting it on with deer..

T

The Fonz

You know, nice people come along and post, become friends with others, make funny comments and generally get along well.

More often than not they become friends with moderators. They enjoy each others conversation and wit.

Then a moderator position come open, Damini and Brinx advertise the position so that everyone has a fair chance to put their case forward and apply for the position.

To avoid looking biased towards their friends they can't possibly give the jobs to people who actually deserve the position so they give them to different people with other qualities (know about the game and don't post much else).

Today I got 'warned' about my posts in the off topic section. What exactly is the off topic for these days? A place to be nice to everyone who comes along and abuses it?

In my opinion the mods need to look at why they became mods in the first place. Is it because they made us laugh, earned our respect and became well known in the community or is it because they know what stats a sword has.

Don't tell me how to behave in the off topic section. Stick to what you do best and mod the sections that focus on DAoC, not the section that is supposed to be all about messing around and posting shit.

You warned me for doing what I've always done in a forum designed exactly for what I was doing. I'm going to carry on what I've always done because I don't see it as wrong.

So Cadire, please ban me or apologise and leave the off topic to mods who actually see the wider picture before threatening a member of a community who was one of the few people the 'off topic' section was made for in the first place.

O

osy

Fonz, seriously, that's plain whine. Waving your "speshul" status in front of Cadire is plain pathetic.

"Look at me, I'm one of the old guys and you need to bow before me cos i spam with style"

Right.

T

The Fonz

You know I don't whine or consider myself to be better than anyone else, I just say what's on my mind. I don't believe I've ever flamed anyone who didn't deserve it.

If I came across like that then that's my fault for being useless at expressing myself via words. (I prefer to wave my hands in the air screaming).

I'm not saying that I'm special and people need to respect my because I posted here before them. All I'm saying is that mods need to look at the whole picture before threatening to ban.

I don't want to be part of a community that finds it so easy to wave the ban stick around at a moments notice so I won't come back. See ya'll later.

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by The Fonz

The definition of Off-Topic. :rolleyes:

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by
You know I don't whine or consider myself to be better than anyone else, I just say what's on my mind. I don't believe I've ever flamed anyone who didn't deserve it.
that is strictly your opinion
If I came across like that then that's my fault for being useless at expressing myself via words. (I prefer to wave my hands in the air screaming).

I'm not saying that I'm special and people need to respect my because I posted here before them. All I'm saying is that mods need to look at the whole picture before threatening to ban.
I must say that I don't quite see what your crime is....

I don't want to be part of a community that finds it so easy to wave the ban stick around at a moments notice so I won't come back. See ya'll later.
Euh, you can't be much more than the third or fourth person to be banned from the DAoC forum...

^

R

Rubric

He wasnt banned. He just threw his toys out the pram.

O

old.LandShark

Yes, curious how someone claiming to care nothing for their postcount is sulking to this degree after being merely warned.

C

Cadire

Well I missed all of this (the pub was a much nicer to be in than BW forums this evening).

Fonz, you weren't threatened with a ban, you were warned about certain posts you made to/about another member. The fact that you've 'always done this' is neither here nor there.

I'm sorry that you feel hard done by as it isn't my role, or intention, to upset anyone. But the fact remains, that Off-Topic is not a place where you can say whatever you like to others... nor can they say whatever they like to you.

FYI I also PM'd Rubric about his role in your spat. Unlike you, he accepted it and moved on.

Actually, I don't know the stats of weapond and such in DAoC... in fact I don't play it any more! But I have been around BW a long time (mostly under my previous Nom de Plume SoWat), and I fully understand what is acceptable, and where.

I'm drawing a line under this now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom