Ok

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Just so you guys know.

Diabloinf and Myself will start Duo'ing soon. As we both like solo, we will try to leave the 'known soloer's' alone. So If either of us join in we are not adding on fights its because we are in a 'duo'.

I know we shouldn't have to explain ourselves but we atleast are letting you guys know.

You guys can flame away, but atleast we are letting others know.

I'm not saying we will DUO 100% of the time. But there will be times we will team up if its zergy.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
it wont solve the problem, soloing got harder but it aint impossible and btw the joy in soloing is that it has to be hard.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Its more of a taking away to pleasure from those "peeps that cant do sh*t solo and/or stay near the towers all the time" campaign.

kivik

Part of the furniture
it wont solve the problem, soloing got harder but it aint impossible and btw the joy in soloing is that it has to be hard.

What he said really.

Just don't go to bloody Orien's Bridge, lol :)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
shouldn't have to explain youself amp, i normaly duo with my mates sb, as i came back before the patch and spent most of my time getting jumped by duo/trios even ppl who claim to solo but just happen to pop you infront of a fg.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
shouldn't have to explain youself amp, i normaly duo with my mates sb, as i came back before the patch and spent most of my time getting jumped by duo/trios even ppl who claim to solo but just happen to pop you infront of a fg.

They still might solo even if they jump you infront of a group.

I'm 110% sure I've done a mistake like that before.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Yup same here, not always easy knowing when realmmates are speeding in from cliprange behind you.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Just so you guys know.

Diabloinf and Myself will start Duo'ing soon. As we both like solo, we will try to leave the 'known soloer's' alone. So If either of us join in we are not adding on fights its because we are in a 'duo'.

I know we shouldn't have to explain ourselves but we atleast are letting you guys know.

You guys can flame away, but atleast we are letting others know.

I'm not saying we will DUO 100% of the time. But there will be times we will team up if its zergy.

Amphrax/Arauddry
Why not :) Be good duo,but scout would make better duo, mos 5 fz ftw ftw ftw :clap: i tend to find in the last few years of playing. That playing stealther-rouge... in the day...
caster by night is the best combo.

To enjoy this game to the max.

Rember certain class for certain times

and never take game play to heart:p cause, you will only disappoint ya self, adapt to certain times in game to make the most of it :) do all this and you make baby jesus smile.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
Its more of a taking away to pleasure from those "peeps that cant do sh*t solo and/or stay near the towers all the time" campaign.

Yes... don't group up to have more fun yourselves.
Do it simply to try to ruin others fun.

Very mature attitude indeed. At least you got your priorities straight in life!

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
e-bay person why do u have problem playing a non e-bay toon like Amphrax:england:

Kinag

Part of the furniture

Payback is what it's called I think, and it's worked very well in the last 2000 years or so.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
i accept accidents happen you expect them, but when they happen 4-5times in a row you gotta start wondering.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

Since u cant have fun... payback..and deny their fun ..maybe they change attitude..or fuk off...letting u have fun too. Besides..fuking over the mofos is kinda fun by itself.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
I will stay solo, to lazy to duo.. I got to get my 5mins of afk every 5min so I dont get bored :m00:

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Y...duo...especially stealther sux... U cant see where the other 1 is all the time... if one gets totally focused u r propably screwed... u cant make instant decisions without affecting both of u ..etc. Hence the solo is better :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
duoing with a mos4-5 scout is nice.. as he can always see where you are, and pops things from range ;)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
duo-ing is boring, specially a stealth duo. Either stay solo or get on a visual toon to group up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom