Ok, Whos got my finger!

O

old.Arnor

Nice pics dude. Dibs on NOT getting lepracy or how the hell u spell it :p

E

Eblessair

hehe, was from one of the first mobs in there, so when it finally makes its way to the eu, make sure you bring someone who can cure disease with you! ;)

A

Aeiedil

*hangs up his disease poisions*

i just cant compete :'(

O

old.LandShark

hate to go off-topic and ask a serious question here :D does resist affect the duration of disease, or the str-debuff effect of it?

R

razorboy

resist affects the chance for the spell/poison to stick or not. Time isn't affected by it. Poisons are either on or off

M

Meatballs

can all 3 realms enter these dungeons? as they are on the frontier right?

D

deadparrot

lepper!!

*hands Eblessair a bell to wear around his neck*

F

Flimgoblin

one in each frontier, linked by a fourth dungeon with portals (and scary monsters)

Follow the Paths of the Dead :)

get round the milegates...

I

inqy

all the icons on the quickbar look a little spruced up :>

F

Flimgoblin

we get those in 1.51 :) (so next patch rolld in with 1.52 :))

I

inqy

look good. might help with the very similar (read: completely the same) looking combat styles.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by razorboy
resist affects the chance for the spell/poison to stick or not. Time isn't affected by it. Poisons are either on or off

nuhuh...

Blah resists the effect!
is down to level and one realm ability for spells... (which has a marginal effect)

You hit for 250(-123) damage.

the -123 is the resist.

For mezz/root etc. they're reduced in duration by your resist, since they have no damage to reduce.

I'd imagine debuffs follow the same as mezz/root, but couldn't tell you for sure.

DoTs currently don't get affected, in 1.52 they will, but in the same way as normal damage spells I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom