Ok whats the.....

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Most embarressing thing you've ever done?

you probably all know mine so see if you can beat that howler who's done something worse than emailing a disgustingly slutty nekkid pic to their sister instead of their partner?

puked up over their own back in a night club then blamed someone else?

thought you were alone whilst removing a wedgie then having someone point out the cctv cam's and hearing chuckling over the tannoy system?

or fallen off the toilet on a train making a loud thudding and eeking noise so every1 outside is wondering what the heck your doing, then having to walk past them?

wearing a lovely lil black dress and half a mile of toilet paper on your shoe heel?

k those are some of mine
reply if your brave enough!!! :touch:

liste

Fledgling Freddie
cant say i've done the black dress thingy, as i always check for toilet paper :p

we had a "tradition" of vomiting while drunk, back in the days, and sometimes it would get out of hand. Vomiting on people's bicycle seats, windows, through the letter slot in the door etc. Well, once a man opened the door mid-hurl :p

fell asleep in someone's garden furniture once, and was awoken by a very angry man with a lawn mower. not embarrasing as such, just not very pleasant :p

played baseball with a 2 foot salami and a pack of crackers one morning at 5 o clock at Roskilde festival, where i accidentally hit a guy with the cracker. I couldnt tell him excactly what the idea behind it was..

skinny dipping on a remote part of the beach, and some tosser took my clothes. Was a fun filled search party wearing only a friends t-shirt, which incidentally wasnt very long..

being at a posh restaurant trying to impress my ex in-laws (first time meeting) and i choke on a glass of whine, making hysterical choking noises loud enough for the head waiter to come and look at me in a Certain Way...

peing on an electric fence while people were watching. that hurts like nothing i've ever tried before btw :p

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Embarising things i've done..... this ought to be interesting.

Bit a girl on the ass in Limerick bus station as we were getting onto the bus. Didn't embaris me, but it made my Mum blush and my Grandad laugh.

Siad to a girl, "nice cleaveage, shame about the face." to some tart on the same shopping trip. Again, went down well with my Mum.

Was staring into space one evening in a club, when some bloke who was about 6'.5", built like a gorrila suddenly asked me "Are you looking at those girls?", i immediatelly said no, and explained i was staring into space. Turns out they were up for it, and were wondering if i was interested. DOH! How do i know this, my friends (all 7 of them) went up and asked them.

Forgetting that my mothers place of business (a legal firm of all irony) borders on manchesters red light district (centred on the crown court), I took a shortcut one evening when I had to pick her up, as we had to go to the hospital to visit a relative. A girl/woman/harlot asked me for the time and i looked at my watch, next thing i know, a cop car turns up and im detained on suspition of hiring the young woman for personal services. I explain where i was heading, and they took me there (in cuffs) so they could find out for themselves. They found out, i was released, and i was proptly embaressed. Mind you, i was only 3pm, thats a bit early for "business" to start up app. Like i knew.

Forced to spew at a friends part once when this girl there (an uninvited guest, who realy annoyed the hell out of me) started trying to chat me up. The "im reading" bit didn't work, the "This is the best bit of the movie" line didn't shut her up. After 3 hours, nothing worked (either way) and i was getting desperate and tired. Soon, my defences would be shot, and i tried the last card i had "i'm gay" (the ultimate last resort). It had no effect. Do i drank 3 cans of fosters rathr quickly and vomited in front of her in the kitchen sink. It worked, but only after i breathed in her direction (sick i know, but you had to meet the girl to understand why). Not my proudest moment.

Sitting in a pub whilst my rabbit (Gerald) went down the tops of every young and attractive lass in the pub (happens more than i like to admit). Ill see if i have a pick of him for u too see. It's just not cricket to think it has had more tit's than me. That plus the permanent, knowing grin on it's face just rubs salt in to the wound.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well once i answered this thread about embarising thing i've ever done....

Short stroty shorter, i'll never visit the Rosa Parks school for young women.

Gibberish

Fledgling Freddie
So I was standing in a queue at a super market one day and, as you do when you are standing queueing, you let your mind wander and your body go in to "auto pilot" as you shuffle along.

Anyway, I had completed the whole process, had all my groceries scanned and came out of my day dreaming only to see the girl at the check-out staring at me horrified, as I completed the lines of a song I was unknowingly singing which were from a ditty I had heard somewhere "sit on my face and tell me you love me, sit on my face and tell me you care".

Apparently, it seemed to her as if I was singing my little song to her specifically and had been doing so for some time. I suppose the only saving grace was the fact that atleast she was female and it wasn't a male working behind the till.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom