Ok, so we dont all like RPing...

T

The Real Redi

but to the members of Eternal Darkness who decided to /spam yell abuse and crap at the OotKT meeting Sunday afternoon - GROW UP!

If im going to be picky, you're in breach of the CoC, i'd imagine, something about deliberately setting out to spoil someone elses experience of the game, but im not going to start quoting Space Core Directives at you. You can't understand that doing that pisses off the 30 odd players assembled and makes you look like a wanker.

Ours is the only full RP guild on this server and people join us because they dont want to group with kids like you and have to deal with your inane waffle.

Flame me if you like, but its one thing to suffer cos of a bug/exploit, but to have to suffer such a royal twatness such as yourself isn't something i choose to pay my money for...

/wanker
/rent-a-life

D

darzil

Were they the ones yelling "ROLEPLAYING MAKES ME CRAZY" and suchlike ?

All I could see was that obviously something had made them crazy !

It was just sad, and I'm glad no-one said anything about it at the time, as you can't be civilised with people who aren't civil, and you can't hit them in game.

O

old.TeaSpoon

Inane waffle?

I'll never forget the time I was having a conversation with Graham and he said to me "gifv ub4h tw1nk3d lvl 24 scout!11! teh fun1!!" :D

B

Basso

Maybe your guild leader should have a chat with the guild leader in Eternal Darkness about this subject, The Real Redi?
Or maybe you should contact GOA about this?

You should also be aware that most of the player base is in the age where the most exciting thing they can do to a girl is to kiss her, so maybe you should contact the ones in subject and have a mature chat with them.

:)

T

The Real Redi

I tried talking with the spoid in question at the time, but im guessing my cries were lost in his vicious /spamming

unfortunately, none of the GMs of Eternal Darkness were awake at the time as far as i could see, but if any happen to read this, i'll check the snaps i took and the log, and ill get the names of the monkeys and speak to you in game...

its not like i want the kids hung drawn and quatered - maybe a finger from those responsible, sent to our guildhall, placed on a silk cushion and each one cries for forgivness at the feet of the officers?

thats not asking too much is it? ;)

B

Basso

Originally posted by The Real Redi
maybe a finger from those responsible, sent to our guildhall, placed on a silk cushion and each one cries for forgivness at the feet of the officers?

thats not asking too much is it? ;)
No ofcource not. That would be a symbolic gift to pay and if that is all you ask for, you surely are noble. ;)

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Basso
...where the most exciting thing they can do to a girl is to kiss her...

You got to kiss a girl!!!111???//

Givf!!

:D

Seriously though. RR, have everyone /ignore the git, screenshot the spam, turn off those channels, etc. In the end, they can't spam a /cg or /gc. BUT, that doesn't make it right, and it disrupts the game. Simply have a few people report him and he'll get a big slap from GOA.

-G

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
Inane waffle?

I'll never forget the time I was having a conversation with Graham and he said to me "gifv ub4h tw1nk3d lvl 24 scout!11! teh fun1!!" :D

Utter lies and slandering.
I would never sink so low so at tarnish my perfect vocabulary with such crude language.

kkthxbye.

On a more serious note;
I am very aware that some see roleplaying as the ultimate geekness in an already rather geekfilled community (computergames) and you're free to think that.
What you are not free to do is to belittle and ridicule those who enjoy it and who try to immerse themselves through it.

Likewise, I wouldn't go around in Camelot /br-spamming everyone who said "thx", "m8" and "cu", telling them to shut up or roleplay, even though I find it irritating when I'm in a roleplaying session to hear it.

It is all about something as simple as mutual respect.

K

kr0n

Im quoting my sensei here,

"Roleplayers should be shot IRL"

;)

O

old.TeaSpoon

Personally, I chat to my friends in whatever style I'm feeling like - So I sometimes mess around and talk liek teh r0x0r! But over /gu I am mostly known for my correct spelling and punctuation. But normally when I do chat to somebody I don't know, most especially if it is somebody from OotKT, I'll do some <chuckles> <smiles> as apposed to "hehe" and ":)" so that I fit, but I'm not really roleplaying, since I've never established a set character.

Users who are viewing this thread