ok, seriously, this class needs help :p

L

lofff

Originally posted by sorusi
random alb tank hits you with his big 2h:axe.
You are hit for 210 dmg! (styled)

lol coming from albs @ ppl hitting for low dmg? :p

oh and ns:es pwn, they hit VERY fast. they can actacully be the fastest class ingame with that high base quick on lurikeen

and they got 20% bonus from relics ^^

ps: i hate bof.

B

belth

oh and i cant see why ppl manage to fuck up their infs with buff bots and 2.5x specc pts.. like 99% of them are pure gimps still :(

Apparently your standards of being non-gimped means 2 or 3-shotting everything.

T

Trinilim

random alb tank hits you with his big 2h:axe.
You are hit for 210 dmg! (styled)

You attack croweely with your staff and hit for 489(-150)!
You critical hit for an additional 159!

Not all of us are gimped :p

and btw, you were hit by a 2hander.. that's a paladin.. no wonder it was so low :p

O

old.BJ|Bored

minst insta can be a stun probs what he means.

B

Belomar

Well, quickcasts has been confirmed to be interrupted by amnesia, for instance, and my dueling experience tells me that instant DDs can as well. Well, at least my stuns can. :)

EDIT: Oh, and mesmerize will also (naturally) interrupt a quickcast. So the issue is a little more complicated than qc being non-interruptible.

E

Exinferis

amnesia stops my QC atleast =/
bloddy annoying

B

belth

Qte Eth propably thinks MoC should let him cast while stunned/mezzed/dead :p

G

Gavon

Really havent met any class i cant kill, alltho if i get dragonfanged i loose, that said, i kill my fair share of infs when i can be arsed to log in :D

E

Ebonn

Nightshades arnt gimped atall, many of us dont use buffbots ( altho the number that do has been dramaticly rising )

Sure we got the short end of the stick with the DD's, but that one little thing dosnt make a class gimped :D

Only class's i have a hard time killing are buffed infils ( becouse im not buffed, kinda speaks for itself :doh: ) Will have to wait and see how the evade cap affects buffed assains methinks.

Buffed i fear no class, and i expect most assasins feel this way when they are buffed,

And yes 1 vs 1 with no buffbots being used a well played frier is hardest to beat in a stright up fight ( no kiting ), hmmz and maybe a hammer speced zerk ^^

Shade armour : weak vs crush.
Frier armour : strong vs pierce. ( neutrel vs slash [for bladeshades] )

Certainly gives the frier a nice advantage. :wall:

But i just like attacking men in dress's ^^

O

old.Tdaer

Originally posted by old.Xarr
and with wild arcana ns can crit with debuffs and dots.. that's pretty nasty. their strength is in their RA.

Nice RA .. too random tho.. .else spend 14 points on RA to get viper :/ no really worth it .

shade DO have UBEr DD tho .. /ph33r

infil > SB > shade

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Belomar
Well, quickcasts has been confirmed to be interrupted by amnesia, for instance, and my dueling experience tells me that instant DDs can as well. Well, at least my stuns can. :)

EDIT: Oh, and mesmerize will also (naturally) interrupt a quickcast. So the issue is a little more complicated than qc being non-interruptible.

Stun and mesmerize wont interupt you silly, they just stun/mez. :rolleyes:

O

old.Leel

Ah, so amnesia makes you "forget" that you're quickcasting, now that's nasty:-/

Users who are viewing this thread