Ok... ok, I admit it

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I miss DAoC. So there.

I`m -> || that close to resubbing my accounts, at least for a try. Now, since I`m a regular FH reader, I know w little bit about the server situation. There´s not exactly much large scale RvR action etc.etc.

What I want to know is:
- my (Alb) chars are all 1.8x templated (shortly after the Minotaur AddOn), ML10 and CL10. Are they still viable in RvR, or do I need to solo an army of dragons and demi-gods to get the required items?
- are there any friendly active guilds? I`m not looking for Jimmi-Powah-Gamer, I want a nice, mature bunch of people to hang out with. I usually prefer to play alone, but a nice /gu chat is definitely a plus.
- Any chance to catch up for new chars (i.e. are there public ML raids etc)?
- Crafters still taking orders?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Get an US account. About 6 people play the english servers atm.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Not the same. Too many - pardon - Muppet-Yanks. Plus: Don´t want to go through the level grind again, at least not if I can avoid it. :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
all my toons have lotm templates, its still very viable!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
That's just because you are an "Easymode 6 button noskill champ" :eek:

But feel free to come back Thor! More ppl wouldn't hurt :D I'm still in Synergy, almost by myself(Rid logs in at odd times of the day/night to get lgm something :D), but I don't really miss having ppl to talk to! In RvR there are plenty of ppl to talk to in /advice :)

Hope to see you back soon! I'm still having fun on the server ;)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
You'll be absolutely fine with toa templates - dragon temps dont add that much, just make life a little easier for maxing out.

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Y m8 join us - let c if we cant get the server back on it's feet prime time we have about 170 ppl online now lets raise it to 200. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom