Ok nows time...

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Right OK...

As most of you guys use to know me as Ucallme Wotulike the most sexiest norse on Midgard back in the day after he had sex with all the females on Alb and Hib so we had enemies to fight in the long run...

Its now time to share with you trolls, kobolds, norseman etc... my secrets on how to get the most beautiful female britons, elves, norse females <drools> in bed...

Ucallme Wotulike was indeed the most sexiest norse on DAoC EVER!!... YES he was and thats it!!! He was born with a special gift (Mastery of Sexiness 5) ofcourse he didn't really need it and yes with his 3rd love muscle which people thought that was his actual longsword he faught with.

Anyway... Ucallme was infact a babe magnet to all females on MIDGARD and everyone wondered why HIB/ALB females chased him all over the frontiers... People say they only wanted to kill me... but I knew otherwise... they wanted to RAPE me instead <giggles> as I had sooo many females chasing me in the frontiers...

You guys can prolly call Ucallme the 'Slag' of DAoC which I totally agree as he was :)

OK 'Ucallme Wotulikes' Guide to getting the 1 true love... Yes even for you FAT TROLLS!!!!

1. /flex ur muscles...
2. travel over land and sea
3. if a female ran past you when ever you were fighting... STOP straight away and chat to them.
4. Well ofcourse the above was just natural for Ucallme as he had the 'gift'

gah... I gotta get back to work :( more of this later... dammit!!!!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
you're off your fecking rocker

He has been forever mate!! He was GM of the first guild I ever joined in DAoC.. exping around Gna Faste (YES!) and random warr called Ucallme invites me to join Bounty Hunters. Good times :) He was the same in /gu lol, MoSexiness5 has saved him a few times..

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
lol :) i be online tonight m8e if ya wanna chat :) or wanna join my guild again :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
So basically you sexed up transexual fat geeks in a role playing game?

Well each to their own..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom