Ok, my posts are getting deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
yeah but hes been watching.. CAREFULLY.. so he knows it wasnt due to that!

Tilda

Ala said:
How come the 'penis chart' had to go Tilda? I thought it was made 'kiddie safe' ? Just wondering as I was offline when it got deleted.
I thought it was ok, so did sharma. So i left it. Fingo didn't so it got popped.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
Blame Derric!

err no....

Blame Jup!!!!!!

/me plays the happy scapegoat

though it wasn't me :)

There was a forum DB rollback the other day, I think, as some sticking of raid posts I'd done kinda reversed so maybe that made it look worse... was only a few minutes rollback but that could mean 10000 posts for Loxley ;)

Why is mod baiting bad but doing it to normal forumers fine?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Loxleyhood said:
Why is mod baiting bad but doing it to normal forumers fine?

Jeez... lighten up ffs. I posted a light-hearted response which included a tip about having seen what I thought was a roll-back of the db a couple of days ago, that's all.

Ziva

Fluffy
Ala said:
How come the 'penis chart' had to go Tilda? I thought it was made 'kiddie safe' ? Just wondering as I was offline when it got deleted.
This may be off topic section but it's still a game forum that should be readable for younger people too. Comparing penis sizes really doesn't match those.

And Lox lol.... it's ok for you to troll about mods but when a mod makes a little fun of you, you go cry? I would have expected a more original comment from you tbh.

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Ziva said:
And Lox lol.... it's ok for you to troll about mods but when a mod makes a little fun of you, you go cry? I would have expected a more original comment from you tbh.

He does have a valid point though. You refer to it as unoriginal, which is a accurate assesment. What would really break the tradition is some sort of ackowledgement of it and maybe a reply that wasn't quite so ironic.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva said:
This may be off topic section but it's still a game forum that should be readable for younger people too. Comparing penis sizes really doesn't match those.

I don't think you quite understand. Since it's been made, oh, so clear that light hearted 'mod-baiting' will result in a perma ban, I just wondered why mods don't practice what they preech. Just seems like double standards to me.
Oh well, we're getting into a discussion now. Better lock the thread for good measure.

Ziva

Fluffy
Well i disagree with you. There is a difference between light harted mod baiting and gloating about received warnings from a mod.

The reason why we use pms for warnings is because we don't want to embaress people in public by sending out a warning so why should it then be okay for this person to embarres the mod that sent him this warning in public?

I never had problems with light harted mod baiting on me, in fact... i know some of your stuff made me laugh a lot so how could that be a problem? I do however dislike when i send out a serious warning to someone and don't receive any answer in pm but see topics on a forum where this person is gloating about it or pasted the warning i sent in pm. It simply shows that the warning isn't taken serious and that this person doesn't give shit about it. And yes... chances this person gets banned increase but that's only because of his own behaviour and nothing else.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Can i just state that when I refered to lox and sharma as my clients, I meant this in a legal sense of the word. I am in no way a prostitute.

Glad we got that sorted.

Also I agree with lox on stuff, yeah.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Seems this is only getting to be a spam theread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom