Ok moaners!

T

Thug

Since i enjoyed playing Sonofsomeone - who is now 25 - in Thid am gonna reroll him and play Thid again. This time he will not be getting buffs. Why? Cos in my opinion he is good enough to kill nearly all he meets anyways one on one. Will allow everyone to have a fair shot at him also I suppose. Ontop of that he needs practise popping potions!

So see you soon suckers!!

Sonofsomeone - gimped dwarf zerker

O

ormorof

mmm pie :(

shame that if i ever wanted a taste of that pie <points at cottagethree> id probably be eaten :(

M

mincepie

your the hardest unbuffed opponent i've ever fought without question

O

ormorof

Originally posted by mincepie
your the hardest unbuffed opponent i've ever fought without question

:great:

was a nice fight though, very close :p

O

ormorof

pfft, dont come buffed next time ;)

oh and tell the albs to come camp mpk again, cba to walk too far down the hill :p

O

ormorof

Originally posted by mincepie
do you guys ever come out!? :)

i did! and then i got killed :(

damn pets shouldnt follow you when stealthed :(

T

Thorgald

Originally posted by ormorof
so are BD's :p

yes now they do :) a few patches ago they toned the BD's down a tad :) takes longer for the healer pet to react when ur taking damage and when they DO react they are only healing for half the value to what they used to.... but then again, they also upped the DPS of the lifetap a notch or 2...

O

ormorof

Originally posted by Thorgald
yes now they do :) a few patches ago they toned the BD's down a tad :) takes longer for the healer pet to react when ur taking damage and when they DO react they are only healing for half the value to what they used to.... but then again, they also upped the DPS of the lifetap a notch or 2...

pets still decide to take walks through dungeon walls though :wall:

O

old.Trulla

Originally posted by ormorof
damn pets shouldnt follow you when stealthed :(

:clap:

so funny just to pet the stealther running away and then going after someone else knowing the stealther will die from mr companion ^^

O

ormorof

Originally posted by old.Trulla
:clap:

so funny just to pet the stealther running away and then going after someone else knowing the stealther will die from mr companion ^^

well getting away from pets is ok, just annoying when the owner of the pet and others follow too :p

i go a pet on me at mb once, ran mb-apk-ab-hb-hpk-mpk before i gave up and fought pet (this was when end regen was uber :p )

Users who are viewing this thread