Ok, how do i know what items to use?

F

fade2grey

I just LOVE making myself look like a newb on message boards... but this time i dont care, i need to know =)

Im playing a paladin right now (he's level 10)... and as im doing a lot of questing im picking up a lot of neat items... but which ones do i use when i have a choice? and what stats should i be looking for in an item?

I would guess str, dex, con (simply because they were my main stats when i made my char) ... surely quickness never hurts, but then say something has resists, how good is resists compared to +str ? I have no idea, to be honest i guess i dont know because nothing seems to make -that- much difference, but it would still be nice to know which is "best".

For example, i have 3 bracers... obviously i can only wear 2 of them... this are my choices...

Bracer of Denied Bloodshed
Strength: 4
Body: 2%

Bracer of the Stoic Defender
Constitution: 4
Hits: 6

Quicksilver Bracer
Parry: 1
Quickness: 3

So which is best for a Paladin? And why? and that goes to number... 3 [/blind date]

Thanks.

-Fade2Grey-

O

old.windforce

ill dismiss first one i think

body resist is kinda useless at your level

and as a defensive character i would prefer defensive (hitpoints, blocking / parrying) stats above offensive

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by fade2grey
Bracer of Denied Bloodshed
Strength: 4
Body: 2%

Don't really need a resist at this level, i'd suggest using the other two:

Bracer of the Stoic Defender
Constitution: 4
Hits: 6

nice

Quicksilver Bracer
Parry: 1
Quickness: 3

Parry is always good, at 10th i don't know about quickness for a pally though - as a merc, it's nice for the bows draw times...

G

Generic Poster

I'd use the first two myself.

+4 STR is better than +3 Qui, and +1 Parry won't make much difference.

G

Genius-Ino

resists are great, just not at lvl 10 (mostly for rvr)

Users who are viewing this thread