ok... gratz threads..

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, i think we all drew a line on rr7 + for gratz threads?

now were getting like rr5 gratz threads... thats like what ... 500k ? couple of weeks work, maybe 3.

rr6 maybe should be gratz'd... seen as its over a million, but come on, with the new rp system in place were starting to gratz people on here for rr5?

aveh

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, lets do our best to remove the only positive threads on these forums so that it's dominated by "Your zerg is bigger than our zerg" whines.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
/j #wecare

whats the problem with any kind of gratz thread, hover over the name and see how much it is, if you dont like it, dont read it? :d

ps, grtz to you for making this kind of thread for the 10000th time!

aveh

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and btw, 500k is a good 3 weeks even for the top ten players on the server, so lets not pretend that everyone is so elite that RR5 is no achievement at all.

Gamah

Banned
I'm RR7 no one made me a fucking gratz thread...then again no one likes me :E

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
I think its nice with gratz threads, ppl congratulating their friends, and nice to see some names and what their RR are :)

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Haroat said:

now were getting like rr5 gratz threads... thats like what ... 500k ? couple of weeks work, maybe 3.

rr6 maybe should be gratz'd... seen as its over a million, but come on, with the new rp system in place were starting to gratz people on here for rr5?

Looks like you lost a bit the bottom under your feet. RR2 is easy, same to RR3, but after this its getting really hard for a casual gamer to improve his RR.

No need to gratz all the fotm gankers to each new RR, but for the other players even RR5 is an archievment.

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Mincer? Stealth?

I hate them.

But grats. :D

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:

Grats Gamah on RR7 :clap:

P.S....... :fluffle:

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Brolundar said:
Looks like you lost a bit the bottom under your feet. RR2 is easy, same to RR3, but after this its getting really hard for a casual gamer to improve his RR.

No need to gratz all the fotm gankers to each new RR, but for the other players even RR5 is an archievment.

What he said!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I don't understand why ppl who dislike gratz threads? Are they jellous or what? It's a post that makes another person (the one that's getting the gratz) happy. I for one are happy when so many say gratz to me when I ding. It shows ie that enemies know who you are and that they care ^^

What's wrong about that rly? xD

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Haroat said:

Fucking A-hole

You think rr5 is a 2 day job for any player in this fucking game?
Think before you speak. if rr5 was 2-3 days job everyone in this game would been rr11 ages ago. but no we aint.

buzz off and dont read the fucking threads.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
I don't understand why ppl who dislike gratz threads? Are they jellous or what? It's a post that makes another person (the one that's getting the gratz) happy. I for one are happy when so many say gratz to me when I ding. It shows ie that enemies know who you are and that they care ^^

What's wrong about that rly? xD

Zebolt rocks :wub:

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
new rp system is insane no newcomer to the game gonna see rr10-11.. soloed to lvl 50 players they where each worth about 455 rps... the fun...

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
People need to remember that for some, getting rr4-5 etc is a big achievement.

It might take someone just as long to get rr4 as it would for another player to get rr7+ & the chances are the rr4 chap had a much tougher time getting his ding :p

All depends how many hours you play rvr & weather you play in a good optimized setup like a guild group etc :)

I dont mind seeing gratz threads, but thats just me :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Oldfaravid said:
new rp system is insane no newcomer to the game gonna see rr10-11.. soloed to lvl 50 players they where each worth about 455 rps... the fun...

Newcomers (who are RR1) get 'old' realmpoint rewards at the start so no worries there.

Also RvR has become increasingly 'casual-friendly' its not like the 'randoms' get farmed over and over before reaching their milegate.. I would say reaching RR4 shouldnt be too hard; and the persistent ones ding RR5 too I would say.

Getting RR10 will be not impossible; alot is fixed in 1.71 where you gain again 'more normal' RP's i think?

And if you dont wanna read grats thread dont click em :p

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i see nothing wrong.

i was proud of my chars wen i played them (year or so ago now) and was happy with my rp's for not being in rvr guilds.

p.s. haroat u never got a gratz thread i take it lol....wait u got a rr5? :eek:

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
Or....... No RR Gratz threads? Keep it to your realm or mIRC

ps. RR Ding on my Minstrel on Camlann Rr4l5!!! Gratz me!!!!!1111111111

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom