Ok danes, help me out here !

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Ok, so me and my soccer team is going to Stoholm this thursday
on a soccer camp. :) So now i wanna know, where are all the good pubs,
discos ? Where do all the chix go ? any place outside Stoholm that is better ?
We`l be there ti`l sunday so we got 3 nights out and dont wanna spend em
"LFP" ;) Well any help is apreciated and lock your gf´s in :drink:

Bellona

Banned
Im from denmark... but wtf is Stoholm :D

EDIT: now I remember.. used to go through that town with the train when i were a soldier, go to Viborg for disco's etc.. best place near i think, Stoholm is just a dead small town afaik :(

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Bellona said:
Im from denmark... but wtf is Stoholm :D

EDIT: now I remember.. used to go through that town with the train when i were a soldier, go to Viborg for disco's etc.. best place near i think, Stoholm is just a dead small town afaik :(

Is it far to Viborg ? or in "Taxi range" ? :)
All i know is that Stoholm is 150 km from Fredrikshamn.

Bellona

Banned
There are 2 towns near with decent disco's

first is Skive where i served as soldier, lots of willing girls in towns with military bases :clap:

skive is approx. 15 km from stoholm : http://www.krak.dk/scripts/ruteplan...eje&datavalgv=dk_veje&fastfra=&virk=&sprog=en

then there is Viborg as i said, its approx 20 km from Stoholm, and this is also a nice place to get drunk etc... :D and there arent as many soldiers as in Skive: http://www.krak.dk/scripts/ruteplan...eje&datavalgv=dk_veje&fastfra=&virk=&sprog=en

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Bellona said:

first is Skive where i served as soldier, lots of willing girls in towns with military bases :clap:

skive is approx. 15 km from stoholm : http://www.krak.dk/scripts/ruteplan...eje&datavalgv=dk_veje&fastfra=&virk=&sprog=en

then there is Viborg as i said, its approx 20 km from Stoholm, and this is also a nice place to get drunk etc... :D and there arent as many soldiers as in Skive: http://www.krak.dk/scripts/ruteplan...eje&datavalgv=dk_veje&fastfra=&virk=&sprog=en

damn dude, kickass answers... i owe u big time :)
Follow the noise in Viborg and il buy u a :drink:

Bellona

Banned
Im never in that area... infact... im living in Odense, which is like 5 hours of traintravelling away, I just hate going back, reminds me of the time in the military :D

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Bellona said:

[/url]

HEEY!!!

just because i'm a girl and lives in Skive, does that make me willing?

bastid :p

-Jerelyn Skive fortehwin

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Jerelyn said:
HEEY!!!

-Jerelyn Skive fortehwin

U want a date with daddy wolf to find out ? :wub: ;)

Bellona

Banned
Jerelyn said:
HEEY!!!

-Jerelyn Skive fortehwin

never met a friendly willing female skald there :(

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]I went to Roskilde once :D[/QUOTE]

And I'm going there this year.

Money permitting!!!

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ohh wow, I'd love to go again, I still subscribe to their newsletter. Was the best festival I ever went to, and it gets better and better each year by the look of it.

Nightmare journey tho, because we were meeting Swedish friends on the way so flew to Malmö and then had to get a couple of trains and then a hell of a lot of walking for the rest of the journey.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]Ohh wow, I'd love to go again, I still subscribe to their newsletter. Was the best festival I ever went to, and it gets better and better each year by the look of it.

Nightmare journey tho, because we were meeting Swedish friends on the way so flew to Malmö and then had to get a couple of trains and then a hell of a lot of walking for the rest of the journey.[/QUOTE]

I've always missed it for various reasons in past years, but this year is my year of festivals so i might just make it. Which reminds me, must make sure i get glasto tickets tomorrow.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Aaaah a year of Festivals :) Aren't you a bit old for that now tho? I'd have done it 10 years ago, but no chance now! I did a half assed attempt a few years ago, did Reading and a one off Nottingham day festival, plus a few London gigs. Was knackering :(

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Jerelyn said:
not really ;)

think my BF would be a little sad :)

-Jerelyn

Slipping gf`s the hot beef injection w/o letting their bf`s know
is my speciality ;)

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Neo said:
Slipping gf`s the hot beef injection w/o letting their bf`s know
is my speciality ;)

avoiding sleeky wannabe's like you is MY speciality :kissit:

no hard feelings tho :) cheating on my Boyfriend through 2 years isn't something i wanna do, or have intentions of doing. i love him, and you don't screw people you love, as easy as that :)

-Jerelyn

Neo

Loyal Freddie
clock is ticking, now its less then 2 hours to take off :cheers:
weee kinda excited, never nailed a danish chick be4 :sex:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
they make red sausages you know and eat winebröd whit chocolade so you better keep your distance. :eek7:

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
judas said:
they make red sausages you know and eat winebröd whit chocolade so you better keep your distance. :eek7:

it's called Wienerbrød and only SOME of it contains chokolate. and it tastes goooood.. mmmmm :)

and the red sausages are just too damn disgusting, specially if you've seen how they're made :puke:

-Jerelyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom