OK call me blind, call me dumb

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
OK call me blind, call me dumb.

Goa sent me an email saying that my payment failed, This came as no surprise
as for the past 30 days i have tried telling goa that there is no way of entering billing information in there subscription page.

Unless im unbeliveibly blind or plain dumb, how the hell do I pay for daoc exactly?

there rapid response on my account freeze = 35 mins
There response to my email regarding this problem = 30 days and counting

Surly this lack of support is not legal? :twak:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
when u login go to subs area >> go to the bit below the previous payments window >> select payment then click *validate*

this is obvious :p so if it dosent appear then go through rightnow , (emailing goa tends to be mega slooow)

and its hardly illegal for them not to reply to your attempts to pay them, just very stupid of em :p

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
yer ive done that and absolutly nothing happens, nno email no new screen nothing.

This is why im stuck im sure somone is supposed to email me?

Ok when u subscribed did u enter your card details on the web page or an email?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
are you using a pop-up killer or something like that?

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
No nothing like that active

Ive tried the subscription on both my computers, and niether do anything
once i click validate on the 1 month subscription it just says validating then nothing happens.

Im going crazy here

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
try a different browser, if you're using IE then try Firefox and vice versa. I had to pay mine in IE since Firefox wasn't too happy with something on that site and yes I have flash installed :-P

To be honest whatever idiot is responsible for the GOA website needs an almightly slap for using flash/popups on a billing section. God forbid anyone on a 56k modem wasn't to actually pay a bill this week..

jigsaw

Fledgling Freddie
I had this problem as well, think the server is linked somehow to the subscription type, i choose 3 months instead of a month because nothing was happening, and hey presto it let me subscribe. give it ago it might work for you as well

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
Omg it works,

Well thats great hehe Thanks but well isnt that bullying ppl to pay for three months at a time :cheers:

hey who cares im back online and killing things.

:drink:

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Maular said:
No nothing like that active

Ive tried the subscription on both my computers, and niether do anything
once i click validate on the 1 month subscription it just says validating then nothing happens.

Im going crazy here

Tried similiar thing when I tried to remove auto renewal. Got so pissed that I wrote it on RightNow and hey, now its off :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom