Ok ..and ..WHAT????

O

old.Aldias

kk.. finally o got into my account screen and guess what... SI is already activate..... LOL

But i tried to get into accound sceern again coz Goa said they put new filter for CD keys with 34 and 33 chrs... so i thought this would reset the previous stautus from the account into claisical b4 SI.... but as i c now my SI is activated....

I did yesterday at 13:00 GMT but.... when i tried to log in to the game says pass incorect....

I reinstall the SI but not luck....

Any ideas guys?

O

old.Aldias

Well.... tried again to get to accound again and i do it!!!

I changed my pass to log to game and guess what?...

Now i cant log to the classic either LOL

Thats starting to be REALLY annoing... and make peeps pissed

A

Addlcove

too bad it won´t learn you how to spell correctly....

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Octanion
too bad it won´t learn you how to spell correctly....

Or teach you how to speak/type with good grammar, either. :m00:

O

old.Aldias

LOL

There are no mistakes from my side... i typed the password many times....

Noway for spelling mistakes :p

General i think peeps who got CD key with 34 or 33 chrs have the same probs.. i saw some posts that some guys had the same problem...

G

gengi

Hi part of the problem may be your going to the US servers where your password and login are not valid. If you have inadvertently been patched to 1.59 you basically need ro reload and repatch Shrouded Isles. I believe this is mentioned in a couple of other places so please check before doing it :D
link to other post

Hope this helps

later

Gengee

O

old.Aldias

Thnx for the reply gingi ;)

BUT i checked the redem file - instalation file and lo gin file and all correct in eurpean servers in 1.57 patch....

So... i really dont have any idea left to try....

R

Rathe.

reinstalling usually cures most evils anyway *shrug* worth a try?

O

old.Aldias

I am reinstalling the whole Daoc now and i am in 93% complete of 61.1 MBs of the patches with 56k modem ... when i ll try it i let u know...if wont work... i ll be MAD!!!!

M

mirieth

You don't need to download all the regular daoc patches, for SI. Si is a stand-alone client. You install SI, run the SI exe file, download the 2mb patch and then try and get your cd-key validated... no need to ever run the old daoc client again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom