oil rag cloak

J

joe4761

Who drops this cloak please and can i get it solo or do i need a group?

K

Khalen

Tower Keeper near the Cabalist house S of Ft. Gwyntell. It has I think about 4 spawn spots. And spawn rate is 1x in 15 mins I believe. The cloak drop is the rare one of the lot, the other parts are quite easy to get. Although Tower Keeper can drop 0 as well.

K

kirennia

South west of gwyntell I think it is...South will just lead you into drakoran camp...althought yeah I guess it is quite easy to get there from there.

F

freeq

i tried to solo Tker with my pali and got eaten alive, the pbaoe thingies hurt :p

so me and my bro, 50 friar camped it for 2 1/2 days, got every damn drop but cloak... or the funky rings he drops too...

yet everyone i spoke said they got cloak 1st time... jammy gits :p

M

Moza

i wish it was 15 mins a spawn :p

and he is an easy solo for pally, just back off when 'steam blasts blah blah' and the pbaoe wont hurt you :p. DD is annoying though.

oh and the ring, i presume you mean cracked gear, comes from tower guardian not keeper.

S

Sixpack

Originally posted by freeq
... or the funky rings he drops too...
[/B]

Its the Tower Guardian and not Tower Keeper that drops the friar ring. Tg is hard but doable with 50 necro+50 bb.

Spawn rate on TK is from 1 sec to 2 hours :)

Edit: forgive my blindness, moza already said the ring-thingie.

Six

N

necrofill

me (friar with 7 rejuv) and friend (full death sight) could both take tk and tg with out problems :) u can be lucky that tk is red not purp and that help alot

V

Vegy

I wish it was 15 mins spawn aswell :p
Camped here for 4/5 hours during the week, then 10 hours straight on the saturday to get my cloak a few weeks back.
Shortest spawn aws about 15 mins, longest was 50 or so, and average spawn time was about 35 mins.
Camped it once with moza tho and he insta spawned, but thats the only time I've ever seen it happen.

F

-fwapp-

i got my rag after 11 kills, about 15 hours overall over some weeks, and i know someone that regularly kills it and has done 40+ times and not got it yet

M

Moza

im quite lucky with getting them (eg. 2 today from 4 kills)

im supersticious and think the tower keeper likes to give them to me since i kill him without a buffbot :p

maybe u bbot losers should give that a go, oh wait he wouldnt drop anything as u cant kill him without one, losers!

B

belth

Originally posted by Sixpack
Tg is hard but doable with 50 necro+50 bb.

Guess you haven't had the higher level spawns...

E

Ekydus

50 Paladin / 50 Reaver, with buffs.

Can do anything TBH.

Users who are viewing this thread