Oil bug

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
that was the only way albs won was by cheating with the oil

ROFL
How pathetic not the albs fault the fooking oil is bugged,Its not their problem if it is bugged either they get kills and as a defensive siege why shouldn't they use it?Works all ways no matter who attacks who oil bugs just as well for hibs defending as mid defending or albs defending so dont clearly see ur point

Thadius

Part of the furniture
ROFL
How pathetic not the albs fault the fooking oil is bugged,Its not their problem if it is bugged either they get kills and as a defensive siege why shouldn't they use it?Works all ways no matter who attacks who oil bugs just as well for hibs defending as mid defending or albs defending so dont clearly see ur point

What oil bug?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
that oil hits inside keep allmost close to everywhere and stuff

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing new, been like that for ages, don't think they can fix it properly. Just be careful when approaching a tower/keep with oil up.

Been killed numerous times inside a keep when standing on second floor right beneath the oilspot.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
theres about 6 towers that i can think of and 3 keeps and they the same version in each realm, imo you cant blame any realm for using them its not bug abuse it dam bad coding

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, its albs fault again, evil albs created an oil bug so they could win...

/yawn.

brad

Fledgling Freddie

/yawn.

/yawn your replies become boring ya Nottinghamshire wanker! Go bore another forum lol.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
No more boring then the rest of this thread, or forum for that matter. And seeing as this is the main Dyvet cluster forum, its a bit stupid saying to go somewhere else don't you think.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

/yawn.

Didn't intend the thread to point the finger at any one realm, all 3 can use it equally.

I was just under the impression that it had been fixed recently.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
/yawn your replies become boring ya Nottinghamshire wanker! Go bore another forum lol.

Fook, not allowed to rep u again yet. Not fair, since this really deserved a rep ;)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
No more boring then the rest of this thread, or forum for that matter. And seeing as this is the main Dyvet cluster forum, its a bit stupid saying to go somewhere else don't you think.

To repeat the kind of pish you posted in another thread, "perhaps if you played more instead of posting crap in this forum the server would be better"*

* not exactly the same obviously but maybe you catch my drift - I'm about as fed up reading your crap here as you apparently are about what you called "whine" about the Dyvet population. God forbid any of us should express an opinion. Brad called it right where you're concerned... :)

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie

No need to use personal attacks really is sad that seems people just like to call each other on these forums now a days.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
For once i agree with Kagato , He did make a valid point :eek:

Im off to have a shower , ewww :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
No need to use personal attacks really is sad that seems people just like to call each other on these forums now a days.

Can't be bothered to be polite anymore. I don't usually go as far as personal attack but i cba with these wankers anymore. Dunno why i even bother playing this game. Seems to me it's more work than enjoyment with all these morons around lately.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't intend the thread to point the finger at any one realm, all 3 can use it equally.

I was just under the impression that it had been fixed recently.

My comments were aimed more at the replies to your thread rather then your initial post.

Fook, not allowed to rep u again yet. Not fair, since this really deserved a rep ;)

Yes cause calling everyone from one county a wanker simply because of the place they live is a very good reason to add reputation.

And im supposed to be the wanker here? some people need to look in the mirror methinks.

cmr

Banned
Can't be bothered to be polite anymore. I don't usually go as far as personal attack but i cba with these wankers anymore. Dunno why i even bother playing this game. Seems to me it's more work than enjoyment with all these morons around lately.

pretty much the same feeling at the moment

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes cause calling everyone from one county a wanker simply because of the place they live is a very good reason to add reputation.

You should go learn to read. He said you're a wanker from Nottinghamshire, not that everyone from there are wankers. Personally, having read yards and yards of the crap you post, I'd say he got it right. Now go take your "one-eyed" intellect off to reading school. Maybe then you'll start to see what people are actually writing instead of your own peculiar take on it. :kissit:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
You should go learn to read. He said you're a wanker from Nottinghamshire, not that everyone from there are wankers. Personally, having read yards and yards of the crap you post, I'd say he got it right. Now go take your "one-eyed" intellect off to reading school. Maybe then you'll start to see what people are actually writing instead of your own peculiar take on it. :kissit:

Maybe you should learn to read yourself, he specifically said Nottinghamshire wanker, no 'from' involved. Which to me implies a derogatory manner towards anyone from Nottingham. If its just me, then why go to the trouble of mentioning location at all.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
ahahhah another quali thread :D

You guys plan to amuse me all night? your too kind :D

Always the same participants in these funny posts :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Kinetix said:
ahahhah another quali thread :D

You guys plan to amuse me all night? your too kind :D

Always the same participants in these funny posts :p

You where the only one missing to finish it off!

Dard

Part of the furniture
On topic - its bug abuse, anyone caught killing peeps inside keeps with oil should have all there rp's set to zero ... i only say this coz im sure Kagato killed me inside a keep & i would laugh if his rp's got reset because i dont like him & if they could get Muyl, Horner & all the other knobs that would be cool too :england:

Ps btw, they should give all there collective rp's to Pip, coz he's quite funny :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom