OIiii Cadire

B

Belsameth

I like him...

*sends message to Brinx if she can have her own Cadire*

Edit: wee! my message is on top...somebody has been playing with the forum times :)

A

Addlcove

don´t close AND move, do one or the other, this isn´t a garbage bag (despite our lack of proper interior and the 30 feet metal walls)

C

Cadire

But, but, but i have all these new buttons to play with.

...and the 'Off Topic' regulars are far more experienced in the matter of goats than the sensitive souls in 'General'.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Cadire
But, but, but i have all these new buttons to play with.

...and the 'Off Topic' regulars are far more experienced in the matter of goats than the sensitive souls in 'General'.

true but if you move it here, don´t close it, not much fun for us having to be used as a wastebasket (that´s why they made the excal offtopic ;))

C

Cadire

I have no defence against your infuriatingly reasoned argument...

... how annoying ;)

Goat fanatics will now find the thread open. Anyone else will still see it closed.

A

Addlcove

I have no defence against your infuriatingly reasoned argument...

... how annoying ;)

Goat fanatics will now find the thread open. Anyone else will still see it closed.

ROFL ;)

you´re gonna do ok ;)

S

Sharma

Cadire
DAoC Moderator
Very Nice Man

suits him well imo :)

S

Sharma

hmmmm, in the thread selection thinge, it says Addla started the thread but Bels started it? something worng :eek:

B

Belsameth

yes, forum times were messed up

Edit: ugh, quite horrible indeed, thanks Addl...

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Aww poor Tilda never got this kind of response. Poor ickle little guy. ~gives Tilda back his security blanket~

C

Cadire

I got a rather different welcome in the Excal forums... obviously they don't appreciate the finer things in life over there :cool:

B

Belsameth

I got a rather different welcome in the Excal forums... obviously they don't appreciate the finer things in life over there :cool:

Tilda...
need I say more? :p

ow, incidently you're now required to also join #bwforumites on quakenet, just so you know :)

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Belsameth
ow, incidently you're now required to also join #bwforumites on quakenet, just so you know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom