OI SAS IN HERE

G

Just read that thread.

What a bunch of wankers!

Quotes like "It's a pity we can't put a bullet in his head' do nothing but point out the bunch of pillocks you are.

O

old.insectman

/me backs up buda and shouts
COME ON THEN!! COME ON THEN!!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by insectman (edited 29 February 2000).]

O

old.frankie

well so was i then.

why dont you wireplay people just go back to your wireplay servers and keep your nose outa normal peeps business.

------------------
----------------------
-------------------------
----------------------
DR_FRANKENSTIEN

G

It didn't look like joking to me. It looked like hysterical 'me too-ism'. Just the sort of thing you definately don't want on your side.

O

old.StealthBuda

urm, SAS started this m8, he decided to slate me for no reason and twist everything i said, he decided to hide behind his column.

Its his problem.

i am simply seeing what the decision of my community is.

I would see what the desicion of the BW community is but there is no CS community, you share a message forum with TFC and DM, so er yeah.

B

bigfoot

Perhaps thats because people don't have as much to bitch and whine about as they do on Wireplay cos they are too busy enjoying the game on our less laggy servers?
smile.gif

Or perhaps our community is more happy playing than posting 1 line statements on a message board?

I've played on wireplay servers, they are usually much laggier unless i use a wireplay dial up (which i refuse to do so since they fucked up my billing to my cable company). I appreciate Wireplay have taken a more keen interest in counter strike (what do you expect they sponsor/sponsored the thing) than BarrysWorld however we are seeking to redress this. If you were interested in the CS community as a whole rather than your one specific section (i.e. Wireplay) then you would leave off the anti-SAS'ness, if just one person reads his guide and improves because of it then it will be a worthwhile effort on his behalf.

[This message has been edited by bigfoot (edited 01 March 2000).]

O

old.StealthBuda

ok its been sorted now

we have both apologised.

Sorry for your inconvience....

smile.gif

O

old.frankie

well, i kinda woke this morning to find i had said somming somewhere that evoked some attention, and cant remember it.

wow, all those wp people really hate me. was outa me head though.

guiness is cack btw.

------------------
----------------------
-------------------------
----------------------
DR_FRANKENSTIEN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom