Oi, Pin.

O

old.LandShark

Since you know everything :D can you tell me what affects my chance to hit cap in melee? :p

F

- Fedaykin -

I hit a guy called Cap once, all i did was run up to him and pressed f6 combat mode and no styles owned him

imo

F

Flimgoblin

anything that ups your weaponskill :p

(or reduces their AF/absorb)

R

rure

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
I hit a guy called Cap once, all i did was run up to him and pressed f6 combat mode and no styles owned him

imo

lol

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Since you know everything :D can you tell me what affects my chance to hit cap in melee? :p

Huh?

Chance to hit cap? The cap is just the maximum you can hit for, if the damage you do is over that, it gets reduced to your cap (cap varies depending on weapon speed, style used, etc).

So err... Higher weaponskill means you do more damage, so you might get capped. Better weapons do the same, etc. Low con target, unbuffed target, target has no/crap armour (or af/abs debuffed, etc), target is sat, albs get str relics back...

P

Pin

Oh, btw Landshark... Hit 50 with my Reaver earlier this week and tried Leviathan.

In a duel, the proc hit for something crap like 110 before resists. Then I got buffed and went RvR, and it was hitting for 300 before resists.

Not sure which stat is modifying the style proc damage yet, might be Str or Dex, might just be pure WeaponSkill.

Anyway, suffice to say I'm happy with the damage the style procs do ;)

T

Tranquil-

How do you know? It might... Chera can check when he gets a RA respec to get rid of some other RA's for it. :p

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Pin
Oh, btw Landshark... Hit 50 with my Reaver earlier this week and tried Leviathan.

In a duel, the proc hit for something crap like 110 before resists. Then I got buffed and went RvR, and it was hitting for 300 before resists.

Not sure which stat is modifying the style proc damage yet, might be Str or Dex, might just be pure WeaponSkill.

Anyway, suffice to say I'm happy with the damage the style procs do ;)

That's interesting, I stand corrected then. :p
The rest of you: diiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom