Oi Goa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

old.Noita

If you fucking monkeys are going to dick about with servers all damn day, at least when you get them up and running again, have the common sense to leave em in the same state as they were b4 you brought em down.

What the hell is wrong with you people anyway???

One word B L E D M E E R!! Check game status b4 2nd reset and now after... something strike you as odd hmmmmmmmmmm???

Oh btw reimburse my guild for the time, effort and money spent in defence and taking and upgrading while you are at it?? Nah.. didnt think so.

Thanks for wasting our afternoons efforts. :puke:

R

Roo Stercogburn

Same at Nottmoor, which Fedaykin had claimed before they took the server down. Not impressed.

O

Ottar

I fiinished final upgrade of the outer door *after* the 3 min shutdown notice. I didnt quite spam tyhe server with login requests but the inteval was in ballpark of 10 min. When I got in, I promptly died to ALB guards. Upgraded alb guards. People were already iin, who also logged out in Bledmeer and died on login.

There is NO way albs could retake the kleep in that timeframe.

That keep albs got handed to them now has lvl 7 doors and whatever level guards the keep upgrade sequence nmanaged to get up to. Probably lvl 7 as well.

All that after OS took the keep, upgraded it and defended it against hibernia.

What will you give to opposing realm next time? We dont have any relics atm, maybe Jordheim?

Ottar

O

old.Hellskor

a little more info about Bled :

Doors were at lvl7, Keep level ~6

Now it's an unclaimed Albion Keep ... with high level doors as it looks and orange/red con guards :puke:

A

Arnor

which Fedaykin had claimed before they took the server down. Not impressed

If you took the name from where I think you did, its Feydakin :p

almost like the chththuulliu knights(or sumt) from prydwen ;)

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by Arnor2

I think you will find Fedaykin is quite correct, unless you are Harkonnen !

B

Brunore

Originally posted by old.Noita
If you fucking monkeys are going to dick about with servers all damn day, at least when you get them up and running again, have the common sense to leave em in the same state as they were b4 you brought em down.

What the hell is wrong with you people anyway???

One word B L E D M E E R!! Check game status b4 2nd reset and now after... something strike you as odd hmmmmmmmmmm???

Oh btw reimburse my guild for the time, effort and money spent in defence and taking and upgrading while you are at it?? Nah.. didnt think so.

Thanks for wasting our afternoons efforts. :puke:

Noita, instead of using your incredibly charismatic way with words, why not send them a poilte email/appeal whatever it is about this.

You never know, it might just do something...

I'll send them an email myself I think, hmm, "dont take pry down when Noita is on her period"

D

Dook_Pug

Re: Re: Oi Goa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Brunore

Noita, instead of using your incredibly charismatic way with words, why not send them a poilte email/appeal whatever it is about this.

You never know, it might just do something...

I'll send them an email myself I think, hmm, "dont take pry down when Noita is on her period"

Not even close to funny. :p

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by Arnor2

almost like the chththuulliu knights(or sumt) from prydwen ;)

Well we took it from the Frank Herbert novels, obviously not what you were thinking of ;)

For general info, check

Official Web Site

or you can actually check the spelling here in the credits...

TV Series

or at

SciFi.com

if you can't be bothered digging out the book.

I think a lot of peeps think it is spelled that way because of Feyd Rautha. There are a lot of sites and places on the net with the Feydakin spelling... but they are wrong, at least if they are referring to the Frank Herbert novels.

When we formed the guild and myself, Hound and Nicodemus were sitting around trying to think up a name, Hound suggested Fedaykin, and I got him to check the name repeatedly for spelling since I couldn't find my copy of the book easily :D

V

Vim

Yeah its Fedaykin, i don't get where people get Feydakin..

D

Dook_Pug

Re: Re: Re: Re: Oi Goa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Soulcatcher

ROFL!
it is, actually :D

Shhhhh! I'm only trying to get into her kni...

...NM

A

Arnor

ok. I concede, you win I loose :)

been too long since ive read dune

B

BubbleCDR

If yuo dont take the servers down there will be MAJOR bugs and you could maybe lose ur epic armour or somthing due to a bug...you never know it can happen...anything is possible in the right hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom