Currently a stay at home dad
Post it here

I ain't going to General out of free will

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'd sooner allow a nun to vomit on my scrambled eggs than go to General

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Seems i'm one of the brave ones who dare enter the general, then again, i've taken flak more then the royal air force during ww2 :p

So, i bring thee the post;

This game has been written for the Android by a couple of friends. No big company backing, no budget. Just a lot of late nights and hard work... (There's a reason I've not posted this in the techie gadget forums, bear with me) Shrimpocalypse - Android Apps and Tests - AndroidPIT Its a Tower Defense type romp with killer crustaceans out to damage your calm. A few months ago for a giggle I wrote them the theme tune as a freebie which now that the game is out, can be downloaded as 320 lossless for free at: Roo Stercogburn - Crab Jammin' - SoundCloud It has been suggested that the chorus sounds rather like "Crap German" but I can assure you there is no play on words here. Nuh uh. The first review I got of Crab Jammin' was, "I just spat my tea out". Perhaps it would go better with some Longbottom Leaf. Or some other kind of herb. View attachment 6018 Support Mr & Mrs Toast in their bid for world gaming domination! :D

Lakih

Resident Freddy
will try it out tomorrow at work (whenelse would i have the time? ;))
Sadly Google havent enabled us swedes to pay for apps so i can only try the free version :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom