Oi, dudes and dudesses... this is for you. With all my love.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

20021011l.gif

... and very much on-topic. Work on your fucking English, retards.
Giv brain plz!!1

O

old.tRoG

now now sickie, i know that bad language upsets you, but its no need for an outburst.

just come to bed and we can snuggle :)

:wub:

M

madferrit

Nice, always wondered what they were.....

isnt a period what gurls...... errrrmmmm i think our younger 'viewers' dont understand that yet ;)

:clap:

O

old.tRoG

oh yes, thought i might comment on that :)

full-stop, not period!

other than that, mr. madferrit, you have a dirty, filthy, mind.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Giv brain plz!!1

So everybody who do not spell correctly are retards ???
Guesse it takes one to spot one , so I'll let you do the pointing m8 ok :rolleyes:

R

Ragnarok1978

Re: Re: Oi, dudes and dudesses... this is for you. With all my love.

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
So everybody who do not spell correctly are retards ???
Guesse it takes one to spot one , so I'll let you do the pointing m8 ok :rolleyes:

:clap: :clap:

B

Brennik

Ye, I always thought the "official" term was "dudettes" too...

BUT as it is a Penny Arcade strip, I'll just congratulate Uncle on a well thought out post :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Re: Re: Re: Oi, dudes and dudesses... this is for you. With all my love.

Originally posted by Ragnarok1978

:clap: :clap:

I would call this a typical Ragnarok post.

Tons of content.

And Damon... you are shpeshul. :wub:

D

Damon_D

Yeah yeah I love me too...Not all peopel here have english as there first language you know , not even as a second language... I would say english is my 3 or maybe 4 language of choise, and peopel from england actualy ask if I lived there , some even asked me if I was from down under... I know how I speak the language dossent reflect how I might spell it, but I think I do fairly well, most of the times peopel actualy understand what I'm typing :clap:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Sheesh...
I was rather referring to the plzkthx-my-sentences-don't-need-paragraphs-nor-commas d%ds like Novamir & co. - not to people with English as their second language.

Stop being touchy now... you're a troll after all. :m00:

D

Damon_D

Bahhh cant even mini flame Sick without him saying sorry..sheesshhh. Maybe as a troll I should just have posted.. U stop talk silly now.. Or me club ya K.. But then again I allso play a skald call'd Tornado TwilightDancer , and he would never speak like that, he might even recite a poem

S

soullessminion

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Giv brain plz!!1

If a person finds need to resort to foul language, to make there point, the argument is already lost..

A

Addlcove

Re: Re: Oi, dudes and dudesses... this is for you. With all my love.

Originally posted by soullessminion

If a person finds need to resort to foul language, to make there point, the argument is already lost..

here I was thinking Soullessminion was posting something smart in sicks direction, and then I noticed the "edited by brinx"

damn that must have been one harsh sentence

B

Belsameth

it was a wonderfull reprimant of Soullessm Minion, AND a nice stab at Sicko (which is funny by definition :p )

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

PM me, brainlessminion... I am really curious now. :p

Brinx - don't edit insults hurled towards me. I don't care anyway. ;)

O

old.tRoG

sick is a <Insert Random Profanity> peice of <Insert Random Profanity> <Insert Random Profanity> he is so <Insert Random Profanity> <Insert Random Profanity> he can <Insert Random Profanity> his <Insert Random Profanity> <Insert Random Profanity> that <Insert Random Profanity> peice of <Insert Random Profanity> <Insert Random Profanity> i think he is a <Insert Random Profanity> of <Insert Random Profanity> <Insert Random Profanity> <Insert Random Profanity> and a <Insert Random Profanity>.

Just my guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom