Oi Damini.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
£££££££££££££££££££££££ incoming!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yeah the traffic/interest generated from frontpaging reddit for a few hours is mental, I can only imagine how much $ its worth done right :p

Damini

Part of the furniture
Well, that was a strange 24 hours. I love Reddit, but I have a weirdness magnet at the best of times and that post just boosted the signal a hundredfold. 99% lovely, 1% wut?

No, its ok, I don't want your teeth.

Seriously, it's fine. I don't want your teeth.

No, I absolutely do not want pig teeth.

...Please don't describe that sex act again...

Oh, a jar of pickled human teeth? Well, maybe I could... NO.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Lol I always wondered about the PMs you get if you make the frontpage, is it that bad? :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I imagine it could get very weird in no time at all if the topic is Fugglers...

Kryten

Old Cow.
Have you picked up any more business though? Or is it hard to tell yet

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I think the next move is obvious; if some guy on Reddit can get his derivative time travel pitch (not that I'm jealous or pissed off or anything) optioned for a movie, then its time for the Fuggler Animated Adventures. You know it makes sense (if it works, remember you heard it here first and my fees are reasonable).

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
lol at the people offering teeth...lol...or the acronym for wanting to run away in fear hoping to never meet these people, like...ever 0o

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Those things make me hard. Can you make me one with a working arsehole the same size as my penis?

With teeth up it?

Ta xx

Chilly

Balls of steel
Those things make me hard. Can you make me one with a working arsehole the same size as my penis?

With teeth up it?

Ta xx
She does custom ones, I'm sure she'll oblige :D

Damini

Part of the furniture
Have you picked up any more business though? Or is it hard to tell yet

A terrifying amount. I'm a bit rabbit in the headlights at the moment. I only posted because WPKenny was sorting out the house, so I was trying to hide away in the spare room and entertain myself. If I'd thought it was going to have any effect on sales at all I'd have been a little bit more organised and actually have stockpiles of ready made stock, or even enough material to make stock, or more caffiene in the house, or a selection of spare hands to replace mine when they are worn to bloody, twitching nubs.

Chilly

Balls of steel
A terrifying amount. I'm a bit rabbit in the headlights at the moment. I only posted because WPKenny was sorting out the house, so I was trying to hide away in the spare room and entertain myself. If I'd thought it was going to have any effect on sales at all I'd have been a little bit more organised and actually have stockpiles of ready made stock, or even enough material to make stock, or more caffiene in the house, or a selection of spare hands to replace mine when they are worn to bloody, twitching nubs.
Lol, I thought you did it on purpose and you were ready with your new streamlined production line. Ouch. So it's speed, coffee and red bull for the next fortnight fulfilling the orders, huh?

rynnor

Rockhound

You need to find a local old peoples home and convince them you are providing occupational therapy by getting all the old dears to make fugglers :p

Kryten

Old Cow.
Either way, good luck :D If there's anything I can do, lemme know.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I saw that, I was like "No way" MY INTERNET WORLDS CANNOT OVERLAP. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom