Oi, any reason to come back?

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Hi there. Been away for 8-9 months i think, and was wondering if its worth coming back or is the server dead? Any GG's running and in need of some support?
If i can find my subbs ill renew and come back for a little while, just need to dig deep for it, since mega kinda lost 'em, that twat :twak:
If i cant find them ill finish megas template and run him, since he's abit higher rr etc.
/Isso

Chap

Loyal Freddie
A side question: Who is renewing chap? Someone has access to my bb account and renewing it, but i dont know who.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Don't give account details away. :p

You are of course welcome back. Albs are just ruining it. Especially if you are playing hib :(

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
Don't give account details away. :p

You are of course welcome back. Albs are just ruining it. Especially if you are playing hib :(
Is prolly a former guildie or something, and i dont care. Can pop in anytime want as they dont got subbs anymore. Just pressed the autorenewal thingie :p
Was just wondering who it is :)

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Not worth it tbh, be much better joining the US zerg - give GOA nothing tbh

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest...

Howdi mate!:)

A long time no see!

Anyway, atm the Cluster is dead...not much of anything to do but try to farm some Albs while they are midnight zerging...

So Id say, leave them to their keep PVE:ing and come join us at Avalon!(Avalon is a fun server, with lots of action etc and most of the cluster active rvr guilds have already moved there so alot of english speaking people!:)

But US is prolly ok too if you can go by what people say!:)

/Charmangle

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Not so many GGs running lately, but there's lots of good PUGs. I usually make one every evening, and support is the hardest to get. I'm sure you'll find a group pretty fast if you log in and try. :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
Not so many GGs running lately, but there's lots of good PUGs. I usually make one every evening, and support is the hardest to get. I'm sure you'll find a group pretty fast if you log in and try. :)

Damn mate...sorry...noticed it did look abit negative with 2 posts in a row!:/
Anyway, great of ya to take action organizing some pugs for fun! Its people like you that might save cluster for us!:) Keep it up mate!

/charmangle

Chap

Loyal Freddie
charmangle said:
Howdi mate!:)

A long time no see!

Anyway, atm the Cluster is dead...not much of anything to do but try to farm some Albs while they are midnight zerging...

So Id say, leave them to their keep PVE:ing and come join us at Avalon!(Avalon is a fun server, with lots of action etc and most of the cluster active rvr guilds have already moved there so alot of english speaking people!:)

But US is prolly ok too if you can go by what people say!:)

/Charmangle
Which, realm? allready have a 45 druid and 44 bard iirc there. But might move to alb.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Heh i'm on usa atm Pain :p on Gaheris.... *cough* bored with regular rvr so i've decided to pve until warhammer comes out :eek:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Chap said:
Which, realm? allready have a 45 druid and 44 bard iirc there. But might move to alb.

We are on Alb. But I know that CooCoo and several others are on hib too!:)

If you choose to go Alb, give me a yell there!:) We are called: "Fab Fünf mit Adds"

Im using the same names as here and on hib, ulas, ular, ucal, ucin!:)

/Charmangle

ozar

Loyal Freddie
if u do find a reason to come back post it.....i could try to use the same reason to stay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom