Ohdear.

L

Louster

I have one other bug here.
Y'see, for some reason, due to some stupid thing with some stupid thing, when downloading any file at all, there's a chance that it'll hang and never resume. There doesn't seem to be a surefire way of fixing it either. Sometimes just clearing the temporary internet files does it. Sometimes it doesn't.

SO ANYWAY.

I was happily downloading the updates. Got about half way.
Then it hung.

SO ANYWAY.

This happened in the beta as well. Happens all over the place. Short of restarting the LAN server (something I can't really do) the only way I know of of getting past it is to get the file from someone else.

SO ANYWAY.

Will someone else send me the damned file? It's called 'glimmercaster_attack1.kfa' though I don't know what directory it's in. Somebody send me it and tell me where to put it and I will be grateful.

(Just as a side note; I asked the GENEROUS AND KIND people in #daoc this same thing, and out of the 171 other people that were there, how many d'you think jumped to help me?????? YOU CAN HAVE 0 GUESSES.)

L

Louster

Oh. Right.
Uhm.
Either contact me via IRC on Quakenet (Louster) or MSN (MSN sucks but it works in certain ways) at louisfairhead@hotmail.com OR uh email I guess if it's small at louis@fairhead.com

OR you could just not do any of those and let me not play DAoC ever again.

S

Sar

Hope this works...

It goes in your \camelot\anims folder.

:)

S

Sar

Yay, worked.

Being a mod comes in handy at times like this :D

N

Nibbler

Why the hell have i had my attachment privelages taken off me? I'm a responsible moderator ffs!

Oh wait..... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom