oh noos, no more fins!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
was planning to try and level a char through bg's, but apparantly the ones after thid are kinda empty. are there still 'normal' groups or did the end of fins also mean the end of 'mass' scale char leveling?

would like to level a new char, anyone leveling / powerleveling and can tell me their experiences? :p

ty

Avis

Fledgling Freddie
Seems that normal leveling is also on a decline, even though there's plenty of lvl20's in domnann. Soloing seems to work fine though, but gets boring after a while since i already know my own jokes. In reply to the "end of fins"; of course there's fins around, they seem to be quite adept at creating alb graves, and are also quite fun as pets. Having a regular group, or a guild group to level with is probably a thing that still works. There was a previous post about that as well.
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=40530
No idea about powerleveling though, haven't got any such connections so i'm still leveling the regular way.

bloved

Fledgling Freddie
well plain old school tank groups still work :)

they will always work are where big fun

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
yea... wonder where hibs lvl now ;o
you rolling ranger vf? ^^

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Myself and some friends have been playing in a fixed group from 20, its been fun to level the old way again. We have been in Thid and the next one which was not as dead as I would have thought and we gain pretty decent xp there. We will be going to the next one soon so I'll see what that one is like. I get the feeling I'll be meeting the same people though :)

El3wynn

Fledgling Freddie
I wanted to level my CS in CF

/who cursed
No matches

ç___ç dem fop nerf

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Jayce said:
Myself and some friends have been playing in a fixed group from 20, its been fun to level the old way again. We have been in Thid and the next one which was not as dead as I would have thought and we gain pretty decent xp there. We will be going to the next one soon so I'll see what that one is like. I get the feeling I'll be meeting the same people though :)

waaaahhh you left me out waaaaah!!! >_< anyway, hf :)

Perf1

Fledgling Freddie
I have a bard logged at fins spot in cf, an from time to time i check to see whats happening there. Well, tumbleweed springs to mind lol.
i think now ppl are too lazy to xp like they used to pre focus/animist. I not seen many tank grps about lately. Just think of the fun we can have now levelling toons the old way and bringing back a little bit of grp spirit.

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Reason enough to dig up some old char again then I guess. Should have some druid logged in Thid keep I think, lvl 24 with some decent boofs. Gimme a "brul" if you ever considering taking up lvling that menty.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
was planning to try and level a char through bg's, but apparantly the ones after thid are kinda empty. are there still 'normal' groups or did the end of fins also mean the end of 'mass' scale char leveling?

would like to level a new char, anyone leveling / powerleveling and can tell me their experiences? :p

ty

I dunno but pb groups are quite frequent in marfach atm ..so spose you could always come along and try bring a leech while we xp arties and stuff ...
Im up for it ...want to get cs levelled so pop and fop and go .

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
ill probably be doing a Rassa group Vodka, pm me later today.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i have been trying to level 3 new characters at once...a misstake thas been following me from day one in daoc. Atm i have a light eld at 24....a ranger at 24....and an animist at 40. Those are the ones i wanna get up in level. So if anyone wanna make a group im in:)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
well Im online as of 3.15 gmt today under warlok - so if any of u need a high dex 50 pb gimme a shout -I wont need a leech or anything but would prefer mobs that xp cloud song ..

dont pm me if u arent serious about doing it for a few hours ..im not wasting my time ...

and yes im aware that daoc in itself is a waste of time ..

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
when you want to do that group staj? cant find you on irc

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
sry for the late reply, but CFfins4 should still be do able as it was preSI/SI... Focus chanter and a couple of PBs + bard and druid and some leeches ;) FoP will ofc add a little less downtime but not much :(

Himse

FH is my second home
get a druid to body pull with 3 chanters :) also theres only fourr mobs, maybe do near dragon or something

We do this with shaman, 3 sms and pac healer still in moderna, shammy pulls ofc :D

Or Focus pull :D

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
yeh hibs should do what mids do now... i have seen em with ~3sms, some shaman bb and a couple of healers.. They take the pet and make it run around pulling everything(without dam shield) while the healers heal the pet.. for some reason they dont get aggro Oo.. wonder if that works in hib aswell. get a couple of mana chanters/elds and some druids and pull everything in Sheeroe hills, oh and put a hero with DD and SB to guard the main pbaer :x

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
why do u need a menta when u got light eld .. and with nice rank also :x

and toad already ;x

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Why ment, hm maybe static tempest, demez, salamander?

Or perhaps vf is bored

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i fell in love with my matter caba on gorre, so i want a liddul mana ment here :)

edit- and yes, i actually like PvE with a mage for some really odd reason, as long as they cast fast, but my elds artis are all finished and its dull. new char to work on is fun for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom