Oh no!!!!

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
He also hinted toward a few more things in the works to help bring back the "roots" of Dark Age of Camelot to the community.

we're getting OF back, woopedo! :D

spook

Fledgling Freddie
Despite the problems with adding a new class, 1 similar class for each realm sounds like a good idea. Hard for people to whine about unbalanced skills from the new class then :p

Will be interesting what it'll be though.

And please please please revamp the items from SI dungeons, especially TG, Sidi and Galla. Miss the raids there, and having items there being desirably once again would be cool, can hope it'd reinforce some realmspirit again, so you don't just see people on their alt #13 at ml1-9 and don't know for sure who they are!

Things

Fledgling Freddie
spook said:
Despite the problems with adding a new class, 1 similar class for each realm sounds like a good idea. Hard for people to whine about unbalanced skills from the new class then :p

Will be interesting what it'll be though.

And please please please revamp the items from SI dungeons, especially TG, Sidi and Galla. Miss the raids there, and having items there being desirably once again would be cool, can hope it'd reinforce some realmspirit again, so you don't just see people on their alt #13 at ml1-9 and don't know for sure who they are!

sod the SI dungeons, revamp the whole of the SI drops, about 20 mins ago i got a shield with plus 5 CS, i mean wtf? infils cant even use shields :S (was a large shield also)

X

xGenocidex

Bet the new classes go something like this....

Mid class - Another shit hybrid with low hp's and crap wep skill...

Hib class - The Lolshee sort of like a bainshee but has a 10000000 range 7000 delve AOE bolt!

Alb class - Caster in plate with self buffs 325 delve insta pbaoes + 10 100% instant heals + di for the grp! oh and don't forget duel wielding whips for those double leviathans!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:

Hib class - The Lolshee sort of like a bainshee but has a 10000000 range 7000 delve AOE bolt!

Alb class - Caster in plate with self buffs 325 delve insta pbaoes + 10 100% instant heals + di for the grp! oh and don't forget duel wielding whips for those double leviathans!
Aye, mids always seem to get the worst classes with new expansions ;(

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:

Indeed, warlocks were laughably pathetic :p

X

xGenocidex

Straef said:

you know i'm right! or it will be a shit stealther hybrid or such! either that or it will be an AddOn for a warlock.. now you can duo with your warlock friend and transform into a giant robot and kill everyone with laser death beams ;x

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
you know i'm right! or it will be a shit stealther hybrid or such! either that or it will be an AddOn for a warlock.. now you can duo with your warlock friend and transform into a giant robot and kill everyone with laser death beams ;x
As u retired, u dont have to worry about robots :m00:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
xGenocidex said:

Though it mentioned towards 1 class for all 3 realms put together, so each realm can access the same class.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I hope its a ninja death monkey class....now that would be sweet!

raid

Can't get enough of FH
even if its same class for all realms, the balance issue isn't that simple. most likely it won't fit equally good into all realms' rvr groups. interesting to hear more about it anyway ;)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:
even if its same class for all realms, the balance issue isn't that simple. most likely it won't fit equally good into all realms' rvr groups. interesting to hear more about it anyway ;)

i hope its summin that iant really fit in a group, but is a fun solo class, so that this issue doesnt come up. There is no way they culd balance the class equally into each setup.

wonder what it be calleD ? :p Mercenery is kinda out the window :p

X

xGenocidex

They should add a Diplomat class.. so you can walk into other realms without getting ganked and spam /laugh people :< that would be fun... or a pet spammer for mid atleast since we don't have one yet (And whoever replies and says lololol you got cots i'll beat up)

Punj

Fledgling Freddie
read what he says,nobody is getting a new class that's different to the other 2 realms.

ALL 3 realms will have access to this single class they are adding. ^^

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
its a pirate for sho! it can board enemy boats and slay while people are afk xD! YARR!

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
I was hoping they would make a "invasions of the chinese" expansion and add ninjas (not sure if ninjas are chinese or japanese or whatever) :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
They will add special chars for each realm

Hib - Chuck Norris, ginger, nuff said ;)
Mid - Mr T , he looks like a troll ;)
Alb - David Hasslehoff, he would turn his nose up and the savafery of Midgard and the tree hugging of Hibernia, Albion is where the beer and wenches are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom