oh no megam8's dont quit

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Every time a server outage happens i spend the day reading how people will quit daoc for this new magic game called "OMFG r0x0r" or something along those lines...

So lets put your money where your mouth is

Who here is gonna quit from this? i see alot of people whining and saying they cancelled their subs...but im interested to see who actually done this.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
been talking about rerolling US for a week and with this I put my account on hold for 1 month.

- English -

Resident Freddy
strange my subs ran out as soon as the servers crashed muahahah

and yup i probably wont renew, playing other games in spare time off work :)

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
I for one have no intention of leaving - what do people want 100 reliability 100% of the time lets be sensible that just aint gonna happen.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
I wont quit because there isnt a game that can match DAoC atm.

I'll wait for the servers many days tbh, just to avoid a similar scenario like the corruption of the prydwen character-database. A guildy of mine had to wait almost 6 months to get his stuff back (otd's and artifacts).

Crossing fingers that we dont get a rollback or corrupted databases again.

locherbread

Fledgling Freddie
I shant be quiting, I've left on numerous occasions, mainy to try out other mmorpg's & have recently returned after 18 months away - Daoc is without a doubt the finest mmorpg outta the bunch i've tried, including WoW, eq2 & swg :)

Hauwyth

Fledgling Freddie
Im too addicted to quit DAoC, i take long breaks instead. Doubt i will resub right away once this sub has run out though since im getting too deep into DAoC again :(

Have a few games in my drawer that i haven't even unwrapped (CivCity: Rome, Civilization 4: Warlords, Brothers In Arms, Rise & Fall) so might be the perfect time for me to get them out.

Or i could actually go and finish installing the new bathroom i started a month or so ago, but god i hate tiling and have had a nightmare with all the old crappy 60 year old plumbing...............................

.............think ill just go watch tv and wait for servers to get back up :touch:

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
just renewed 2 accs last night few hrs b4 the crash .. and no i wont be quitting:puke:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Im noticing how the "im gonna quitzor at shit server" noobs havent posted hehe

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Does still having an open account but only logging in to pay rent and otherwise playing WoW count as quitting? If so...I quit ages ago cos I knew this was gonna happen (as per other thread - GOA told me so)

MaCaBr3

Banned
We all knew the wave of whajnz inc when stuff like this happens. I think it's people who really don't have anything else to do but to play DaoC tbh. Ofcourse i'm a paying customer either, but I also do know GOA makes up for the time lost.

And while DaOC is down, that means I can masturbate twice as much.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Ive been playing on and off with 2 acc, i definalty wont be renewing one acc. Not quite quitting but cutting back. Though i am becoming more and more disillusioned with the game the lack of population and the host of problems that seem to take a year + to be resolved.

I understand that this current downtime is probably noones fault but after a year of OT unstable routers, lag problems, the prydwen database corruption i have little to no faith left in GOA (apols this is just how i feel).

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
those ppl who thought about or planned on quiting will quit enyways

those ppl who post here saying ill quit etc etc.... most of them remain... and mybe a few will leave

i just renewed abit back and sofar no plans to quit again :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Quit ? lol ive only just got back into it after 6 months

i wont be quitting, i dont know why people cry so much either, i mean surely daoc isnt the only game they own. Geez

I mean ive been actually lookin for a reason to try guild wars factions out , and this little break has given me a chance to do that today. Dont mind when they come up tbh, and i DONT wish it, but if it was an item crash at least i had nowt of any worth on my char atm. Would suck tho, if it did turn out to be what happened to pyd players last time tho i can see it killing the excal/pyd cluster, i doubt even a lot of the i wont quit brigade would quit for that :(

Everz

FH is my second home
my acc has been closed for 5 months.. i win? xD

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be quitting for the exact duration of the server downtime (probably CSS or something)...

Once the servers are back up, no doubt I'll be back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom