oh my god!!

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
thats crazy. I know ppl who practice that sport but they are ofc not that good :x

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Having done hardcore competition gymnastic for over 8 years, I can quite say that this is immense :-p

Rep for you!

:D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
makes me dizzy just watchign em, they must feel funkeh after doing tht :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
the phrase 'seen one seen em all' springs to mind here for me.

Apart from make me a bit dizzy the lack of folk getting pwned in hilarious ways while tumbling just made them all look the same to me :p

Could have just watched the 1st one then worked out what the rest would have been like :)

Nate

FH is my second home
mm, the blow up thing they bounce on must be sooo springy..i could do 300million backflips before reaching the end tbh, only because i'm from essex. vlad can probably do it aswell

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
mm, the blow up thing they bounce on must be sooo springy..i could do 300million backflips before reaching the end tbh, only because i'm from essex. vlad can probably do it aswell

It is rather springy yes, tumbling floor. It's not really the jump height that matters tho, the technique and speed is the most important with tumbling. And you'd get rather tired from doing 300 million backflips, and most definately cause you're from Essex.

Fcking Brits.

:p

And thanks, Macabre ;>

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Congax said:
Having done hardcore competition gymnastic for over 8 years, I can quite say that this is immense :-p

Rep for you!

:D

fag! :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
jeeze lol imagine what that must feel like? i swear one of those blokes did 4 turns before his feet hit the floor! and yes a sprung floor does help but its still pretty good.

anyone recall the billy connely sketch where hes saying about the 8 year old russian gymnasts with her cute little pig tails running about the floor does a flip here, flip there, triple backflip, quadrouple foward flip, double half pike, flip-flop, back flip, the judges are all obese 60 yr olds sat watching po faced as this girls wizzing about the floor, then she comes to a finish and puts a toe out of place as she lands and the judges all go *tsssk* and she gets a

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:

im from essex no way i could do that:-/

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
imo cognax get the "public domain-operation blade" remix of this v.good song :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom