Oh HORSE SHIT!!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Just realised I left my fucking wallet at work!! ARGH!!

ARRRRRGH MOTHERFUCKER!!!

FUCK!!! FUCKITY FUCK!!

/edit

ARGH! Wrong fucking forum as well!! :eek:

This evening is not going so well. :( Hope some nice honest person found it and locked it away. :(

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Grr...just had my credit card blocked (nooooo!!) so no thieving sonsuvbishes can take my precious money but now it means I can't buy anything for 3-4 days!!! :-o

WHY DO YOU MOCK ME, LORD!?!

On the plus side I guess this means I won't be able to waste my precious money on a bass guitar, daoc accounts and the Shaun of the Dead DVD! ~sniff~

shaun of the dead!! Buy it! and also donate money to actors/cast/crew/directors and makers.. hell! even give the counter boy money for providing you the Film!!

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
After Shaun of the Dead, go buy all the Spaced DVD's
finest comedy show in years :)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Already got 'em and I will buy SotD just as soon as I get a new card (in case you haven't read the rest of this thread ;)).

Simon Pegg is a comedic genius!! :D

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Me and a few mates met Mikey Smiley (the bike courier in Spaced) at a pheonix festival many years ago, after he learned we were over from 'norn iron', he pumped us full of pills and dragged us off to the chemical brothers at the dance tent :)
hehe, nice guy
'waat aboutche big laad'

indeed Simon is GREAT :)

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Bugger hun :fluffle:

I had a mild heart attack yesterday arvo when I thought I'd left my keys in the cinema after seeing Hellboy (great flick btw! 8/10 and I've never read the comics but my m8 who was with me said the intro was spot on and I think they generally enjoyed the film too even though afterwards thay said "that was shit.." I convinced 'em it really wasn't shit, it was quite good, very humerous which is apparantly not like the comics at all...anyway...back to heart the attack..) 'tis not a nice feeling :( Anyway luckily for me my keys were just in a different part of my handbag :rolleyes:

Hope all ur cash is still there babe and that they didn't take that naked photo of me you always keep in ur wallet... :eek:

btw...why didn't you post this in eOT ? U turning queer on us now??

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Tell me where it is sissy. I'll go 'retrieve' it for you. ;)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
Bugger hun :fluffle:

I had a mild heart attack yesterday arvo when I thought I'd left my keys in the cinema after seeing Hellboy (great flick btw! 8/10 and I've never read the comics but my m8 who was with me said the intro was spot on and I think they generally enjoyed the film too even though afterwards thay said "that was shit.." I convinced 'em it really wasn't shit, it was quite good, very humerous which is apparantly not like the comics at all...anyway...back to heart the attack..) 'tis not a nice feeling Anyway luckily for me my keys were just in a different part of my handbag

Hope all ur cash is still there babe and that they didn't take that naked photo of me you always keep in ur wallet... :eek:

btw...why didn't you post this in eOT ? U turning queer on us now??

Hum...now that I think about it I don't actually have any money for them to steal. An equally depressing thought. :p

Thanks for the heads up about Hellboy! Totally looking forward to going to see it when they release it in 2017! I can take my grandkids to see it as well! ~mutters~

I didn't post this in eOT, by...the...way, because GOD HATES MEEEEE!! ... and I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. Doo dee doo. :rolleyes:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, Hellboy looks pretty cool! :)

Got me wallet back safe and sound...until I had to hack up me cards! ~cry~ Now I have no money until they send a new card. :mad:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
:eek7:

The comics are quite humor filled... the movie was loyal. Hands down :p

Example of comic. Not funny at all?

Ahh well I was mislead by my friend who has read them... come to think of it he does have shifty eyes :s

Hehe after reading them I concur, it is a pretty funny comic :)

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Get it on pirate like I have :) Good getting AVP, Ridduck etc 1 month before they are released in the UK ;)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I do agree about Hellboy comics (i actually collected them when they were in 200AD megazine) and they are filled with humor, albeit a lottle dry in places. But then the humour has to be presented in format that fits, especially considering the cast. Not going to spoil em, just read for yourselves. Not seen the movie, but a friend from america says go see, so i will. He hasn't been wrong yet (he said don't watch catwoman, several friends who have seen it concure).

As for sissyfoo's cash problem, dude, it happens to all of us. You can suspend your cards easy enough and re-activate them when there found. I've had to do that a few times before (not says how many times, too embaressing). Console yourself that if it's not being spent, you can wait till you have more in the account and splurg out on more stuff later (The Hitcher, special edition, well worth it for the extra's). Just a though: "If your life is no better today through spending money, than it was before when you had not, then your bought the wrong thing, stupid!"

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
At the time I was all like, "I wanna spend money nooooooow!" but now that I have my card back I can't be arsed to buy anything. So fickle. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom