Oh God...

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
My parents are in Spain this weekend. Now, I rejected the idea of having a party because
  • Several of my friends are checking out Unis this weekend
  • I went to a party yesterday

However, my brother has invited his friends round, and they're mostly staying here tonight. My mother is not aware of this. So, I am surrounded by screamy little 15 year olds who are all quite wankered on about two bottles of Budweiser. Who's going to get blamed if they fuck the place up? That's right....

My solution.... I'm going to start drinking and see what happens....

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Provoke an argument with one of them then give him a right hook if he responds. That should be quite amusing for a few minutes.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Well, the place is a pigsty. My parents said they would be home some time in the middle of the afternoon. I have chosen not to share this knowledge with my brother, because I think it will be funny.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
It got better. Meanwhile my sister was round a friends house all weekend. She just came home with a broken foot.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Loxleyhood said:
It got better. Meanwhile my sister was round a friends house all weekend. She just came home with a broken foot.
rofl - nice weekend xD

lorem

Fledgling Freddie
sounds just perfect ;)

did ya make out with any of your bro's female friends (if he has any) ? ;)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
They were gone before I was drunk enough to introduce myself to some unknown girls. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom