News Oh god no! :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
bring em says I. at least they eat the fucking mozzies :/

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I trapped one once at 1:30am (had to be up for work at 6am). I put a glass over it, then slid in some cardboard with Tobasco Sauce on. As soon as he touched it he went fucking mental and died about 10 minutes later.

My view on spiders is "If it's a big bastard, it's cheating and should be destroyed".

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I trapped one once at 1:30am (had to be up for work at 6am). I put a glass over it, then slid in some cardboard with Tobasco Sauce on. As soon as he touched it he went fucking mental and died about 10 minutes later.

My view on spiders is "If it's a big bastard, it's cheating and should be destroyed".

That should be videoed and put on youtube!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Spiders are nothing to be scared of

Whats the worst that could happen ... ?

You get bitten by one of the worlds most poisonous venomous spiders and you die a slow agonizing death as you lay on the ground parallised as thousands of the critters detect your impending death and crawl all over your body. In their bellies you will know a new definition of pain and suffering as you begin to be digested over a period of...1000 years

YouTube - "Victims of the Almighty Sarlaac"

Marc

FH is my second home
I am scared shitless of them. Im shivering as I type this

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

What goes around comes around. Won't be long now. :

grave2.JPG

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
If its red, its dead. Me and spiders have conflicting alignment.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Thinking about it, the Pope is really a collection of spiders who take on the form of a man in order to take over the world!

Uara

Part of the furniture
Thinking about it, the Pope is really a collection of spiders who take on the form of a man in order to take over the world!

Lol that reminds me of a character from the Malazan books who can turn into a massive amount of spiders!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Lol that reminds me of a character from the Malazan books who can turn into a massive amount of spiders!

Pust's wife, who is probably Ardata. Quality characters there, really missed them in Dust of Dreams.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
now that the spider messiah has appeared, I fear ECA is right! :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom