Oh dear

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH

Don't those opposing forces get the point that it doens't make 'em any more popular if they keep doing this shit?

sick sick sick bastards..

Chronictank

FH is my second home
from the report seems they were aiming at the US troops,
but its horrible the kids ended up being taken with them :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh dont care where this happens london, iraq, isle of mann any where its all wrong innocent people dying because of some stupid fucking tit with a semtex vest and a grudge :twak: .

well tbh we all know it shouldnt happen, but it does.

hope it stops, again thoughts are with the families of all involved.
/signed

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Call me a horrific bastard of hitler-sized proportions but when I think of all those innocent kids chasing soliders for sweeties and getting blown up for their troubles and then see out of my window kiddies of a similar age running up and down the street with ciggies in their mouth and swearing at the top of their voices ... well, I'm sure you can guess what I'm thinking. The universe is a cruel and unkind place - all those who don't deserve to die are dying en masse and all those fuckers who shouldn't even be allowed to exist are fouling up the planet with their diseased genes.

Fuck.

Bitter.

Grr.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sissyfoo said:
... well, I'm sure you can guess what I'm thinking.

Not really.

No parent should outlive their children.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
Not really.

No parent should outlive their children.

but not all people should have kids tbh.

yes i am angry about how it was done.

and more over why it was done.

i for one hate to see anyone hurt just beacuse you want to prove a point.

Ghandi , a mile apart from these fucktards showed the world that you don't need to fire a gun or blow something up to achive what is best for your people.

it's on days like these that i know why intelligent life has not made contact with this plant.

:( :( :(

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
from the report seems they were aiming at the US troops,

who were giving sweets and water to kids :mad: they were aiming just fine, they justs didnt give a fuck that the troops were near kids!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
[SS]Gamblor said:
but not all people should have kids tbh.

Can't disagree with you there m8

I know a woman who has a 4 year old son, is pregnant. She smokes, drinks pints of stella, and gets through about 2 grammes of cocaine a day.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This should be a little bit of a wake up call for the US(and uk?) forces to f*ck off out of Iraq.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
This should be a little bit of a wake up call for the US(and uk?) forces to f*ck off out of Iraq.

your can't changed the mind of a zelous Morally Correct ( well at lest in there own mind) cusader . if you try they will try to crush you incase you cast seeds of decent.

yes we can shout and scream and protest , but they will do what they want because it's what they consider to be the Right thing to do.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
[SS]Gamblor said:
your can't changed the mind of a zelous Morally Correct ( well at lest in there own mind) cusader . if you try they will try to crush you incase you cast seeds of decent.

yes we can shout and scream and protest , but they will do what they want because it's what they consider to be the Right thing to do.

Works both ways sadly. Neither will back away and neither will win.

So, let the innocent die. *thumbs up*

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Works both ways sadly. Neither will back away and neither will win.

So, let the innocent die. *thumbs up*

Only good thing is that it proves life is not always fair.

still doesn't make it right or acceptable ... or even paletable :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom