Oh dear...

C

Cadire

I can't believe anyone would actually go for this... would they?

My own personal PL'er (Rorthron) requires nothing more than a Kit Kat and a coffee per hour.

F

Flimgoblin

this site gets posted like once a week :)

assuming it's not a scam to steal your account details it's incredibly sad.

Z

Zill

Lol. The other sad thing is people will probably pay for it to.

Comments from one of our happy customers, Greg from Tennessee:...Rob was funny, liked to chat...and man is he experienced!. A great guy all around, very trustworthy and a true gentleman

I'm not surprised Greg, he's laughing all the way to the bank with your money.

A

Alrindel

That site and others like it have been posted before. For these guys, my favourite part of their policy is this bit:
As an added bonus, during a solo 4 hour session, you are likely to get several hundred GP worth of drops, including any high level armor or weapons that you get through auto split.
Er, no, chaps... if I pay US$600, autosplit goes off and I get everything.

In case anyone is wondering, yes, they are breaking Mythic's EULA, and anyone working for them as one of their powerlevelers should be prepared to have his account closed and his characters deleted.
1. ACCOUNT AND ACCESS TO SYSTEM

B. Eligibility to Establish Account Limited to Natural Persons; Shared and Commercial Use Prohibited; Responsibility for Use of Account

Access to the System and playing the Game is intended for the entertainment, enjoyment and recreation of individual natural persons, and not as corporate, business, commercial, or income-seeking activities. Corporations, associations, partnerships, joint ventures, limited liability companies, artificial persons, and other business or other entities that are not a single, individual natural person, are not eligible to establish Accounts, to access the System, or to play the Game, nor is anyone who is acting for or on behalf of or in the course of the business of, any such artificial person or entity. Except as expressly permitted by the current EUALA, accessing the System and/or playing the Game for commercial, business, or income-seeking purposes is strictly prohibited.

D

dk_flint

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Bling bling! *cracks up*

you can tell by the smell of the crack, if its good crack.... or bad crack

G

Graknak

From the Pling website
This is a service provided by AAA Internet Publishing, Inc., a Canadian corporation

Well theres the answer to the problem

Z

Zebolt

hmm...

Levels 1 - 5 = $20 USD (this includes taxi service from your start location and to your trainer at lvl 5)

LOL!!

Thats all I have to say...

S

Sharma

lol, why dont those guys just die, ya know they are thinking "yes account detailz plus cash haha we just took your account mate and your bank account LOLOLOLOL"

S

sieben_dapoet

ermmm.. what gets me is that even though i h8 it, u could BUY a lvl 50 for cheaper then this :/

some people... sigh............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom