Oh are you Albs lucky!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

so you do care about us after al :D
Thanks for the warning, so sad that we have to get fuckers like that

O

old.mattshanes

yeah all cheaters fucking suck and should be banned forever.

O

old.cerebus

However much we may insult our enemy realms, it is just a game and people like that spoil it for everybody.

S

SFXman

There is always a few total game-enjoyability-black-holes.

O

old.cerebus

Here's another thread that LaKKe appeared in for all those that may think I'm being too hard on him......

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showt...25&pagenumber=1

In it, he admits to having a new account, even though he got banned and being a real dickhead most of his time in DAoC.

This guy is not the only idiot out there, it's just that he seems to like to advertise the fact more than most. He will give Albion a really bad reputation during keep raids etc by exploiting every known bug there is.

So the next time someone asks you for a group but it looks like a deformed chimp wrote the message, think before inviting him. I know it's sad that we have to do it now but it's better to be safe than have no equipment and lose all your exp.

I hate to repeat stuff or to keep reminding you of this but I think that the more Albs that get to see this the better.

Just be careful guys and see you all in RvR :D

O

old.What Wobbler

Most of the older guilds in Albion already know of this guy. A few of us have had items stolen from members by him.

Its a shame no one ever knows this kind of thing is going to happen so we cant get a chat.log or screenie of him doing it.

Never the less, I would strongly advise any guild against admitting him.

I do have a question, if he has been banned, why was he allowed another account?

S

SFXman

Originally posted by cerebus
So the next time someone asks you for a group but it looks like a deformed chimp wrote the message, think before inviting him.
ROTFLTHTSASTCMMMWIATIHEPMASCTPATTMTMHAAOTIYFYSFPOSWYLJTMMLTMYB!!!!!!!! This line just totally made me burst out laughing! Great... good way to recognise him, got to remember that one ;)

PS: The abbreviation means: Rolling On The Floor Laughing Too Hard To Stop And Scaring The Cat, Meanwhile My Mom Walked In And Thought I Had Eaten Poinsonous Mushrooms And She Called The Paramedics And They Took Me Too Mad House And All Of This Is Your Fault You Stupid Fathead Piece Of Shit With Your Lame Jokes That Make Me Laugh This Much You Bastard

O

old.cerebus

Although he has been banned, GOA cannot stop him simply going out and buying another copy of DAoC, getting that free month and starting again on this Server.

Unfortunatly, it is an account that is banned, not the person commiting the offence.

I doubt he'll be using the name Ownage or LaKKe, although such stupidity wouldn't surprise me one bit, so we all have to be careful, SFXman himself will be looking for him, it seems, using my proven LaKKe finding method :D

R

Roalith

Just as a footnote, the chap named Sleeper, of the Order of the Knights Templar who was suspected of being Lakke/Ownage, has been MIA for a good couple of weeks now.

O

old.LaKKe

bOOO

SFXman ok,so you are lvl 5?
i am ;)
i dont play much,and if i do its just to train monsters on folks

O

old.mckfly

Originally posted by mattshanes
yeah all cheaters fucking suck and should be banned forever.

yeah!!! right on

lol every time i go on rvr now sinester shoots me from VERY FAR AWAY dam it pisses me off 3/4 hits then im brown bread

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE !! PLEASE come face to face and feel the power of my raven clan

btw i dont no if thats another bugg of yours but DAM!! why me
/em crys

S

SFXman

Re: bOOO

Originally posted by LaKKe
SFXman ok,so you are lvl 5?
i am ;)
i dont play much,and if i do its just to train monsters on folks
Right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom