Ogres Might

G

Garaen

Been asked to put this on BarrysWorld.

There will be an Ogre's Might raid next Saturday the 1st, Lead by Bobdiggler and Smellysox.

The meeting time will be 19:30 at Caer Digoil and we will set off to Krondon at 20:00. (Do not be late as it is un-likely we will wait)

Everybody must be on Step 4, i can't stress this enough. You must of killed Malefact before 19:30. (I would advise killing him a few hours before hand as its a real pain for people turning up 5 minutes before the start without killing him.)

Loot at the end will be lotto'd to those who can use it. Contact Bobdiggler or Smellysox in game for more info, i'm just the messanger.

G

greatred

Erm... Can we stop posting these raids on BW... Not sure if it was coocidence that midgard started a large attack shortly before the last raid was due to start.

If we pass by word of mouth in game and post on private sections of our own guild forums things be a little more secure. (sorry for being paranoid)

S

SoulFly Amarok

Doesn't matter where you announce a raid, the other realm will know.

N

Nivellen

Yep, I'm not gonna be paranoid just cause Midgard is a bunch of hardcore dudes who wanna take every advantage possible. It's very good to post it on these forums, more people will come. If it wasn't posted here I would have never known about this hunt...

S

shani

Originally posted by greatred
Erm... Can we stop posting these raids on BW... Not sure if it was coocidence that midgard started a large attack shortly before the last raid was due to start.

If we pass by word of mouth in game and post on private sections of our own guild forums things be a little more secure. (sorry for being paranoid)

Well we can anounce now... :rolleyes:

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by greatred

Yeah stop posting things like this on BW or we will loose all the relics to midga... Oh, wait, we dont have any now do we? :)

G

Users who are viewing this thread