Ogres Might - Thrusday 28th - 7PM GMT

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok after my bollock up of first of all being anyway on the first date I posted and then not posting far enough in advance for yesterdays raid, I'll try again:

Very old quest yas I know but I just wanna do it for abit of fun.

With FoPs and Healing Fonts and all the rest now im guessing you can prob do this with just 3FG? Just a guess though.

So anyway I will be running this Quest on Thursday the 28th of October at 7PM GMT. We shall meet in Caer Diogel and the BG will be open at 2:30PM GMT. You can get the quest off Master Xavier in Caer Diogel.

Requirements:

You MUST be lvl 49+ to get the quest.
You MUST be on step 4 of this quest when we start. Im not going to wait for people that need to kill Malefact.

BG will be open at all times for chat and I'll have a seperate CG for Group Leaders.

Group Leaders need to notify me of LDs and we will wait a max of 3min.

IF any other drops on the raid (Not RoGs) apart from the quest which you get yourself :p will be lottoed Goth Harbor on the docks, at which point the BG will be locked. No lotting for bots and anyone below lvl 49 in BG will be kicked.

Lotto (if any as I said before) will be class specific and if you want to roll for another char you have to tell me before we start.

Would be nice to get alot of people on this since its old quest, so please sign up below so I can see the idea of numbers just incase we dont have enough people.

Any additional info I have missed out on can be posted too :p

Sticky plz?

Hopefully enough people will see the post this time and come along as we lacked tanks yesterday and healers. Please inform guild ASs etc. thanks.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
So anyway I will be running this Quest on Thursday the 28th of October at 7PM GMT. We shall meet in Caer Diogel and the BG will be open at 2:30PM GMT. You can get the quest off Master Xavier in Caer Diogel..

Your keeping The BG open for 4 1/2 hours?

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
scorge said:
Your keeping The BG open for 4 1/2 hours?
lol. Well really I will have the BG from whenever I get online so possibly :) but most likely not. Should be 1/2hour before raid starts, but I prob will be on an hour or so before that.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok for f sake. Sorry guys but I might have to drop out of this again.

I got up this morning and I have been trying to log on cammie and every time I get in the game with any of my characters it boots me straight to desktop.

I'll try my best to get it fixed for tonight but I cant promise anything obviously. If the comp is still playing up by 5pm I'll post here and say I cant make it and maybe someone else can take over, easy raid to run just read: http://koti.mbnet.fi/~cruzz/Krondon.htm for the map etc and im sure someone on the raid will have done it before.

Sorry again :( I give up on this quest this is the last time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom