Ogres Might this saturday

C

Chenuba

Done it with both my 50 chars, but I could be tempted to join a Krondon raid as there's a good staffdrop, Staff of the Supernova, dropping there.

L

Lustedelf

would love to do the quest ....3 of my 50's have not done it

need it for my reaver n friar

N

nuitari

I've been communicating with GOA about why some of us didnt get the quest last Sunday.

Response I got was that my quest was delete so I could redo it and I qoute,

"problem comes from the fact that you were too many players doing this quest in the same time."

Now I asked if this is to be fixed.

Frankly the quest requires many players so I consider it as a bug if some doesnt get it becouse of "too many" sounds like lazy coding from Mythic again, observe this aint GOA's fault.

Might be considered that GOA is lazy by not just giving the items to us that failed it last Sunday.

After all we do pay for this service of Dark Age and as it was a bug in the system we should not me left to suffer.

Well well, I'll join Ilur on Sunday if I have time.
(Time is always the factor that decides what we do)

L

Lustedelf

yeah i was in sunday's raid too as Blackhatred give belt :(

K

Khalen

Fine if there's one on saturday too imo. Got 2 chars still needing the quest. :)

N

nuitari

Ilur and Isara said same time next weekend last sunday.

So I guess around 6GMT (7CET) in Diogel, all should be on step 4-5 as before I guess, will go kill Maelfact sometime this week.

<sigh> So annoying doing it over again, GOA should really work on their PR skills.

B

Beanie

So what is max allowed ? or do we have to keep doing it to find out :/

O

old.Zeikerd

Sunday or saterday, i dont care :) I can both days.

Q

quinthar

If I recall Ilur said he didnt think Sunday wa sa go-er for him, unless the other eprson invloved was going to run it.

I can make either day or both, which is unusual for me.

Additionally I know of 3-4 in my guild that also require it.

S

shorish

would prefer on sunday, saturday there is an open sidi raid

N

nuitari

Recieved an answer from GOA.

Quote:

This is a known problem, when you did this quest with too many people in the same time you could encounter some problems to complete it.

You do not have to be more than 100 to complete this quest.

End Quote:

Sadly all they do is delete the quest so you can redo it.

Well, see you on Saturday/Sunday.

N

nuitari

Ok Guys!

Help me understand this.

Asked GOA how many can do the quest at the same time without someone not getting it.

Response from GOA support:

We have no informations about that.

If you did it with one full group everything will be fine (the other groups can heal or fight with the adds).

End of Response.

Do you interpret this as I do?

GOA things you can kill Scurcoul (spelling) with 1 fg, Imho that would take about 2 hours even if it worked.

Im gonna ask them if its the same quest they and I are talking about.

More to come.

B

bob007

Wasting your time asking GoA anything EVER tbh. Lets say their auto respounce system is short in knowledge, And the 18 year old trainie that types the reply doesn't even know what daoc is. Its either that or a monkey, Not sure.

Might want to email Sanya for the grab bag. Can find her addy on herald am sure. Might even get a better respounce.

C

chimaira

made a raid on pryd a few weeks ago.
think I counted 80-90 people inside krondon.

was easy as hell and all got reward..

B

bob007

Originally posted by chimaira

So there must be an excal problem there not telling us.

GoA.jpg

S

sindala

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by chimaira

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we where 138 people last sunday.
I was one of the unlucky, altough my AF debuff stuck and did more then 800 damage to surceol with powertaps, i did not finish the quest. Still have to kill the bastard...

Tell me an exact time and i'll be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom